There are all sorts of traditions that Americans have, and some of them are the top 10 American drinking songs that are likely to be played in any American party environment. Whether you’re young or you’re old, these are some of the best American drinking songs that are sure to make your night even better.
- “Hey Ya” by Outkast may be one of the quirkier songs out there, but it sure gets Americans out of their seats and moving. The sections that encourage both women and men to sing along might just be what helps this song to be one of the greatest songs to drink to.
- “Party in the USA” by Miley Cyrus has probably helped you loosen up from time to time at various parties. This song is great according to Americans, and it’s one of the best hits to play either at the bar or at a hoppin’ party.
- “All Summer Long” by Kid Rock is the essence of any young American’s ideal summer love. In addition to that, you can find many bar goers rocking out to this classic all across the country.
- When anybody’s intoxicated and they’ve got love on their mind, they’re bound to want to hear “Crazy B****” by Buckcherry. With its rough and raw lyrics of a crazy love, this song is easily one of the best drinking songs there is.
- “Sweet Home Alabama” by Lynyrd Skynyrd is easily one of the best drinking songs that Americans love because it’s based around the state of Alabama. Though the song does shows its age, it’s still a timeless classic played time and time again among drinkers across the country.
- If you ever think of a great power ballad that’s great to drink to, “Sweet Child O’ Mine” by Guns ‘n Roses comes to mind. It’s a tune about possible forbidden love between a man and a much younger woman, and it’s definitely one of the greatest American drinking hits by opinion of America.
- If you’re ever feeling down and out about love with a bottle in your hand, you may have the urge to listen to Poison’s “Every Rose Has Its Thorn.” A tribute to all of the failed relationships out there, this is surely one of the classic American drinking songs.
- “Free Bird” is mostly loved and known by those who live in the south and frequent the local bar every weekend. However, with its slow tempo and addicting guitar riffs, this is easily one of the best hits to ever hit pub jukeboxes.
- “Baby Got Back” by Sir Mix a Lot is one of those classic singles that has the potential to make any venue go crazy. It’s a hit that almost everyone knows the lyrics to, and it is definitely one of the best songs to hear when you’re feeling the effects of your drink.
- It’s almost natural that “Don’t Stop Believing” by Journey is played at least once a night in any given bar in America. It’s definitely one of the best drinking songs to ever blast out of jukebox and karaoke speakers all across the country.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.