10 Angry Broken Heart Songs
Are you in desperate need of 10 angry broken heart songs? Great! This article is sure to fight off those tears with lyrics of rage and instrumentals to empower that rage. While you may have a broken heart, it doesn't mean that you can't relieve some of that pain with angry broken heart music that makes you feel like you should be fighting instead of crying! Cheers!
- Evanescence - "Call Me When You're Sober" - This angry broken hearted breakup song is for love that was broken over booze or drugs. This song gives the emotion to stop caring about someone who doesn't care about the right things.
- Green Day - "F.O.D. (Fuck Off and Die)" - Need anyone say more? If you are one of the angry broken hearts out there, you will enjoy this song. It will turn those tears into fear!
- Alanis Morisette - "You Oughta Know" - This is an anthem for those with an angry broken heart. It's more about the powerful lyrics of emotional damage that was felt behind the rage. This is a great angry broken heart song to listen to.
- Lily Allen - "Smile" - This song is great for any angry broken heart list; it's very upbeat but the lyrics are very harsh if you listen to them. This is a great song that will lift you up and make you angry at the same time.
- Sheryl Crow - "If It Makes You Happy" - This is one indie rock song that is both heartbroken and angry and will definitely fit your mood.
- Carly Simon - "You're So Vain" - This is a classic and one of the most played angry heartbroken songs ever recorded. This song is an oldie but a classic jam for the angry and heartbroken.
- Nancy Sinatra - "These Boots Are Made for Walkin'" - This is also another oldie but classic song for the angry broken hearts out there. The lyrics are quite harsh but still have a way to bring your spirits up.
- Rolling Stones - "Under My Thumb" - This is a classic tune that will ultimately make your day. It doesn't matter what type of breakup you are going through, The Rolling Stones will help you roll right past it.
- Christina Aguilera - "Fighter" - Someone pissed Miss. Aguilera off right, and it seems that she got back by writing a song for the whole world to share her anger with. While this song is angry and broken hearted, but it's still very empowering.
- Carrie Underwood - "Before he Cheats" - Whether you love country or hate it, Underwood will definitely give you an angry vibe to carry around and also make you want to go slash some tires. This girl sure isn't broken hearted anymore. This is ultimately one of the best angry heart broken songs ever recorded.