Looking for 10 annoying ringtones? Have you ever heard a ringtone that just makes you want to rip the phone away from someone and throw it away? Well, here are the ten annoying ringtones to stay away from so that this is not you.
- “Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm” by the Crash Test Dummies is one of those songs that may make drive you notes. If you put the “Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm” part on loop, you may cause instant anger from those who are you. This song will top many people’s most annoying ringtones
- “Baby” by Justin Bieber. Some people really love this song. However, most people cannot stand this song at all. The repeated use of the word baby is completely frustrating.
- “Surfin’ Bird” by The Trashmen is certainly funny on "Family Guy." However, the hilarity of this song does not carry over to ringtones, and the annoyance you will cause others is high.
- “Japanese McDonald’s Commercial” Many of these commercials will cause people to want to punch you in the face, especially if the ringtone is allowed to play all the way through. The noise and the beats that are produced from many of these commercials will have you tearing your hair out. Many Japanese commercials can be used as annoying ringtones.
- “The Signal Pop” This is the pop the your phone causes other electronics to make. Why in the world would anyone want this at their ringtone? You will surely have people checking their phone if you are around electronics and your phone goes off.
- “Dancing Queen” by Abba this song is completely overdone, and you really should find a new ringtone. This will not cause others to dance; however, it may induce a few glares from nearby people.
- “Blue” by Eiffel 65 is another song that so many children love. However, this is not okay for your phone. You will drive adults into fits when your phone goes off repeatedly and you don’t answer your phone right away so that you can jam to this song.
- “Macarena” by Los Del Rio is a song that swept the nation into dancing. In no way does that mean this song is any good, nor should it ever make appearance on a phone.
- “The Annoying Orange” This song seems to have a cult following on YouTube. However, this annoying orange shouldn’t make an appearance as a ringtone. His high pitched laughter and his pitch lines will cause others to cringe.
- “Fred” This is another that has a cult following on YouTube. His high pitched voice, which is altered from this original, may cause you to walk around with ear plugs in for the rest of your life just to avoid hearing it. Don’t blame others if they take your phone and chuck it in the toilet if you have this guy as your ringtone. This may be rated low on annoying ringtones. Hopefully, no on stoops this low and decides to use it now!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.