10 Apartment Design Ideas For A Single Man
If you are a single man or a bachelor who wants to give your apartment a make over, here are 10 apartment design ideas for any single man. You can have your own modern concept of an apartment design as a single man but convenience, comfort, and style always come as a priority.
- Decide on a place where to display your electronic appliances. A single man is known to spend more time with electronic gadgets such as television, DVD's and some kinds of game consoles. Keeping them together in a single place is a good idea for the convenience of staying in one place for all your entertainment needs.
- Purchase cabinets to organize things. To keep a tidy apartment design, there should be cabinets to keep things out of sight and in order. This will give an uncluttered look inside the apartment too.
- Include in the apartment design a modern dining table. A single man may be living alone in his apartment but a dining table is something very useful even if he may not be expecting guests too often. It adds to a homey ambience for an apartment.
- Give the living room a relaxing ambience with scented candles. Scented candles are not only for romantic guys or women. Not only does it give a relaxed mood to the room, it can also be therapeutic.
- Display decorative lamps to set your own lighting fixture. Lamps, whether contemporary or modern in designs, can add to beautifying the apartment of a single man. You can set the kind of lighting effect according to your mood with a floor lamp or a table lamp.
- Choose neutral colors for your apartment design. You may accentuate it with some bold colors from the wall painting and contrasting shades with your furniture sets.
- Display some memorabilia to show your accomplishments or hobbies. Sports posters are kind of childish for a single man to include in their apartment design. Some prized pieces of memorabilia are more appropriate such as trophies, a photograph signed by your favorite athlete or perhaps a picture frame with your photo playing your favorite sports or receiving some awards or momentous moments in your life.
- Choose a quality sofa set for your living room. The living room is a valuable place to receive guests. The kind of comfort that this piece of furniture can offer them is very important. Who knows, a single man that you are, you may be bringing some special girl in your apartment from time to time.
- Keep a laundry and storage room. One of the apartment designs that give a single man an effective way to keep their abode clean and tidy is to have a small storage space to keep junk and stinky clothes scheduled for laundry. It is a big turn off for ladies to see these unsightly things cluttered all over the place. Stow away these things and hide them from sight by keeping them hidden for ladies and guests in your apartment to see.
- Add style in your apartment design with some artwork. You can accessorize the design of the apartment by adding some accents of artwork in the walls such as paintings. You can also use hand painted vases that complement the design of your furniture and wall paint as well.