10 Arm Tattoo Ideas
You looking for some ink, well here are ten arm tattoo ideas. When it comes to getting arm tattoos, you want something that’s going to mean something to you. These things aren’t easy to get rid of, so make sure the arm tattoo you choose is a good one. The good thing about arm tattoos is the fact that you can hide them if you need to. So, if by chance you make a lame choice on an arm tattoo, just invest in some long sleeves. Check out these ideas for arm tattoos. Maybe they’ll help you from having to change your wardrobe.
- Something ancestral. Do you want to represent your heritage in some way? Well arm tattoos are a cool way to do it. There’s a variety of ways to do this. You could ink your mother country’s flag, or some sort of tribal tattoo. It’s all about personal expression and creativity.
- Music. If you’re a musician, get an arm tattoo that represents the instrument you play. Just as long as it’s not the flute. Tattoo artists can help you create a unique representation of your particular instrument.
- Song lyrics. You can get some lyrics from one of your favorite songs slapped on your arm. Or, better yet, if you’re an artist why not create your own? Then you can take them to an ink artist that can display them on your arm in a very cool fashion.
- Honor deceased relatives. Here’s an idea that’s been done before, but it’s still cool. Get a picture of a deceased close one on your arm. All you would need is a photograph and the tattoo artist can handle the rest. It’s definitely a cool way to honor someone you care about that’s passed on.
- Religious ink. These are popular too. Get a symbol that represents your religious background. Be it a cross or an actual drawing of a rosary. Maybe you’re a Buddhist? You could throw a picture of some sacred teaching that deeply touches you up there. Remember there are no rules. You just have to be creative.
- Sports fanatic? There’s a lot of people out there that love their respective teams. It’s not uncommon for these fans to get inked to represent their favorite ball clubs. You could do the same if you’re in to that kind of stuff. Just make sure your team doesn’t suck. A Cubs tattoo may not be the best option.
- Comic book characters. There’s no explanation needed here. If you’re in to comics and super heroes, this ones a no brainer. Get a tattooed rendition of your favorite character on your arm.
- Animals. This ones been done to death. But, the good news is, arm tattoos with animal art still look awesome. Here’s an option where it really pays to be creative. There’s a million and one ways to represent your animal of choice in a creative way on your arm.
- Mythology. Create a representation of your favorite character in say Greek, or Egyptian, or any mythology you like. This is a relatively undone idea. Get a really creative tattoo artist to hook you up. Make sure the idea is concrete. If anything, the art will make for a good conversation.
- Your profession. If you’re a fighter pilot or a Marine, this is easy. If you’re pushing papers, you may want to stay away from this one. But, if you have a truly kick ass profession, you could easily come up with a way to represent that on your arm.