10 Awesome Date Ideas: Denver
Here are 10 awesome date ideas for Denver to help you decide about the many things to do in the Mile High City. Denver has many attractions that will provide for a fun night with you and your significant other.
- Colorado Rockies Game: Coors Field is a great and exciting place to see a baseball game. The games are always filled with strong and exciting offensive performances with many home runs going over the outfield walls. The atmosphere is great for a date and the Rockies fans are passionate about their hometown team.
- Take an Art Walk: The first Friday of each month brings an exciting event to Denver. The art museums and galleries of Golden Triangle, Santa Fe, Lodo, and Berkeley neighborhoods open up for art enthusiasts and the casual viewer alike. It is a perfect event to go out to for a date. The event runs from 5p.m. to 9 p.m. and the atmosphere becomes like a block party.
- Watch a Movie Under the Stars: Pack some food and see a movie underneath the stars. The Boulder Outdoor Cinema, Red Rocks Amphitheater, and the Golden Outdoor Cinema are all a modern day re-imagining of the old Drive Thru’s. This is a very romantic place to have a date.
- See a Concert Outdoors: Denver has many outdoor music venues that build on the concert experience. If you want to have a music date this is the idea for you. The Coors Amphitheater, Denver Botanic Gardens and Red Rocks Amphitheater will provide a beautiful ambiance for you and your date as you sit and appreciate the live music.
- Take a Trolley Ride: In the first half of the 20th century, a trolley ride was considered the most romantic way to tour through the city. Why not try this for a date in the 21st century? The Denver Rail Heritage provides a nostalgic look at the city that runs Thursday through Sunday in the summer and Friday through Sunday in the Fall.
- Tour Denver’s Breweries: Take a tour of Denver’s Nano and Micro breweries. In this tour you will sample the best beer that Denver has to offer. A perfect date if you or your significant other is a beer enthusiast.
- Denver Zoo: You are never too old to see the animals at the zoo. The Zoo can be a fun date that will help break the ice and give you a fond memory to talk about.
- Scenic Mountain Drive: The drive up Mount Evans will allow you to see the amazing wildlife of the Rockies. The drive climbs more then 7,000 feet in 28 miles. When you reach the top you and your date will be at a romantic view of the land at 14, 264 feet.
- Gourmet Tour: Take a tour of Denver’s Gourmet food. Taste your way through the city and enjoy the sights of it on the way with this date idea. The tour will give you a look at how gourmet food is created and what it takes to make it.
- See A Comedy Show: Go to Denver’s famous comedy club. Enjoy the atmosphere and have a laugh where millions have before. Your date will go over great as you both smile your way through a memorable night.
Posted on: Nov. 30, 2010