When you're getting ready for a game, it's a good idea to have 10 awesome pump up songs for football on hand. These are songs that will rev you up, get your blood pumping and get the party started. Need some inspiration? Try these awesome pump up songs for football and see if they don't give you some ideas.
- "Firestarter" by Prodigy: If you like a good fast techno song, you'll definitely want to give this one a listen. Inspiring and fast-paced, it's one of the most awesome pump up songs for football, footie or any other sport you have in mind.
- "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns N Roses: "You know where you are? You're in the jungle, baby. You're gonna die." A great rocking tune and an all-time favorite when it comes to awesome pump up songs for football, "Welcome to the Jungle" is the perfect song for amping up before the big game.
- "Killing In the Name" by Rage Against the Machine: Rage Against the Machine is great pump up music anyhow, but if you're looking for the best pump up songs for football, "Killing In the Name" is a brutal assault on the senses. It has a great beat and builds up to an awesome fever pitch. Great stuff!
- "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor" by Drowning Pool: The name of this song says it all. This is easily one of the best pump up songs for football or any other sport. It's sure to get you revved up and ready. Chant along, "Let the bodies hit the floor! Let the bodies hit the floor! Let the bodies hit the…"
- "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor: This is a classic awesome pump up song for football that's been used for years and continues to do the trick. Inspiring and still rocking after all these years, it's the best of the best.
- "Pump It" by The Black Eyed Peas: Some people thought The Black Eyed Peas would be a flash in the pan, here today and gone tomorrow band. Instead, they've proved to have some serious staying power as well as kicking out hit after hit. If you're looking for some of the most awesome pump up songs for football, check them out. "Pump It" is especially catchy, especially as the singers egg the listener on and on.
- "Bla Bla Bla" by Gigi D'Agostino: Italian DJ Gigi D'Agostino is known for his great remixes. "Bla Bla Bla" is a strange song, but one that's sure to get the heart rate up and moving. One of those awesome pump up songs for football, it's a mix of nonsensical lyrics coupled with a great techno-dance beat.
- "Bulletproof Cupid" by Placebo: While not one of Placebo's more popular hits, this one has definitely earned its place on our list of awesome pump up songs for football, simply because of the fast and hard beats in this instrumental. It's a great background song for rally speeches or a great pump up tune when you're gearing up for the game.
- "Headstrong" by Trapt: Delivered like a headbutt to the gut, "Headstrong" is one of the most awesome pump up songs for football, simply for the chorus. "Back off, I'll take you on. Headstrong, I'll take on anyone!" With powerful lyrics like that, this tune is sure to get you revved up.
- "Down With the Sickness" by Disturbed: This is one of the ultimate awesome pump up songs for football or anything else that you want your blood moving for. The music is fast and hot, the lyrics are great and even the monkey sounds are aggressive.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.