10 Bars In Philadelphia To Meet People
If you’re new on the Philly social scene, never fear – we’ve been around for ages and can tell you the 10 best bars in Philadelphia to meet people.
- Penny Garden Tavern. This Northeastern Philadelphia drinking institution is always chock full of single babes looking for action. Penny Garden Tavern, 3089 Holme Ave., Philadelphia, PA 19136.
- Plough and the Stars. The Plough and the Stars is an atmospheric Irish pub, and gets our vote for one of the best bars in Philadelphia to meet people thanks to its friendly, laidback vibe. Plough and the Stars, 2nd & Chestnut St., Philadelphia, PA 19106.
- Manayunk Brewery and Restaurant. This old fashioned brewery, located in a former mill, is a great place to strike up a conversation. Manayunk Brewery and Restaurant, 4120 Main St., Philadelphia, PA 19127.
- 32 Degrees. With its ultra sleek interior and inventive cocktail menu, 32 Degrees is one of the best cocktail bars in Philadelphia to meet people. 32 Degrees, 10 S. 2nd St., Philadelphia, PA 19106-2802.
- Public House. The Public House serves upscale New American cuisine, exquisite cocktails and features DJ's with occasional live music. Public House, 1801 Arch St., Philadelphia, PA 19103-2824.
- Walnut Room. This upscale watering hole is a smart bar in Philadelphia for meeting people belonging to the upper echelons of society. Walnut Room, 1709 Walnut St., Philadelphia, PA 19103.
- Eulogy Belgian Tavern. Beer lovers descend upon this beloved Philadelphia watering hole, where you can sample local microbrews or taste imported European brands. Eulogy Belgian Tavern, 136 Chestnut St., Philadelphia, PA 19106-3009.
- McFadden’s. McFadden’s sees almost a thousand people pass through its doors every Friday night, making it an ideal bar in Philadelphia to meet people. McFadden’s, 461 N. 3rd St., Philadelphia, PA 19123-4111.
- Cuba Libre. Celebrate the Cuba of a bygone era at this nostalgic rum bar. Cuba Libre, 10 S. 2nd St., Philadelphia, PA 19106-2802.
- Tiki Bob’s. Tiki Bob’s is a cool bar in Philadelphia to meet people if you are young, single and attractive. Tiki Bob’s, 461 N. 3rd St., Philadelphia, PA 19123.
Posted on: Nov. 07, 2010