Interested in finding the 10 best bars to meet women in Philadelphia? If so, look no further. Tired of matchmaking websites? Want to meet someone in person? Bars are a great place to meet women, and Philadelphia has some of the world's best bars; here are the top ten.
- Cuba Libre. Ten South and Second Street, Philadelphia PA 19106. This bar offers a Latino feel. It has a rum bar, Latin dancing, and beautiful ambiance. Women love to dance, and this style is ideal for getting to know someone. It is located in Old City and is moderately priced.
- The Khyber–56 South Second Street, Philadelphia PA. The Khyber is a little more casual and offers great live bands and dancing. It also has a happy hour from 5:00p.m. until 7:00p.m. This is a great bar to meet women.
- 32 Degrees. Sixteenth South Second Street, Philadelphia PA 19106. If you are looking for a more trendy bar, 32 Degrees is the place to go. It is very stylish and offers bottle service. Champagne and woman go together. This bar is a safe bet for a great night.
- Brownie's Pub. 46 South Second Street, Philadelphia PA 19106. Brownie's has awesome drink specials, which helps to loosen things up. There are pool tables, plenty of games on, and if you are a smoker, it is permitted. It is located in Old City and is a hot spot.
- Dave and Busters. 325 North Columbus, Philadelphia PA. Basically, this is an arcade and bar for adults. There is fun and plenty of opportunity to meet women. There are also two happy hours. Take advantage of the late night happy hour; a perfect time to meet someone.
- Paddy Whacks. Second and South Street, Philadelphia PA 19147. This is a happening bar that has game specials, late-night fun, and a house DJ. There is plenty of music to get the party going, and they also showcase some local bands. Wings and women, what could be better?
- Chickie's & Pete's Cafe. 11000 Roosevelt Boulevard, Philadelphia PA 19116. There are several locations you can choose from. This is a great sports bar, which usually equals a great place to meet and mingle. It is casual and fun.
- Dawson Street Pub. 100 Dawson Street, Philadelphia PA 19127. This is an awesome bar with great live music. It also has a secluded outdoor patio where they do allow smoking. It is a real hot spot, but make sure you have cash. They do not accept credit cards, but there is an ATM machine.
- Kildares. 4417 Main Street, Philadelphia PA . Looking for a college atmosphere? This bar has two dance floors and club music. There can be a cover of five dollars, but with the pool of women to meet, the price of admission is worth it.
- Manayunk Brewry and Restaurant. 4120 Main Street, Philadelphia PA 19127. This bar has an outdoor seating deck that overlooks the river. Obviously, they brew their own beer. Sushi and fresh pizza are available. It's a great place to meet and socialize with women.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.