If you like beautiful girls, then you'll definitely want to check out this list of 10 beautiful Asian models. Whether you like Chinese, Japanese, Korean or Thai, Asian girls are absolutely beautiful. Don't want to take our word on it? Check out these beautiful Asian models for yourself. Yowza!
- Maggie Q: Born Maggie Denise Quigley, this half-Vietnamese beauty is known for her sultry good looks and smoking hot figure. In addition to being a beautiful Asian model, she has also appeared on the silver screen, appearing as a supporting actress in "Mission Impossible III," starring Tom Cruise.
- Yu Na: If you're looking for a really bright up and coming star, you'll want to take a gander at Chinese actress and fashion model Yu Na. She's still new to the Asian model scene, but she's definitely been making waves with some super-sexy bikini model shots and was voted "Face of 2000" in the Metropolitan agency's "Top Model" contest.
- Tila Nguyen: The name might not ring a bell right off the bat, but perhaps you'll recognize her nickname, "Tila Tequila." One of the sexiest Asian models to take "MySpace" by storm, party girl Tila Tequila was born in Singapore but now lives in a Hollywood mansion.
- Vanna Marie: If you want a beautiful Asian model with a real rags to riches story, check out the gorgeous Vanna Marie. Born in the boot camps of Thailand, her single mother fled to the United States with her two children where they were able to overcome racial prejudice and make a home for themselves in Long Beach. Today, Vanna Marie is one of the hottest up and coming models around and has been featured on the popular "Viva! Vision" TV show.
- Morishita Chisato: Best known for her work as a popular gravure idol, beautiful Asian bikini model Morishita Chisato is always a popular favourite in the beautiful Asian model lists. In addition to her bikini photobook shots, she's also a popular Japanese race queen, singer and has even appeared in film and television. Watch for her in the 2009 releases of "Long Caravan" and "Departed to the Future."
- Rosemary: At the age of just 14 years, the stunning Rosemary won the 2nd "Elite" Model Look and became a Saint Laurent Ambassador in 1998. Rosemary is a beautiful Asian model that will haunt your dreams with her mysterious dark eyes and coy smile. So sleek and stylish, Rosemary seems almost otherworldly at times.
- Kwak Hyun Hwa: If you're looking for a beautiful Asian model that will really knock your socks off, check out Korean model, singer and comedian, Kwak Hyun Hwa. She's funny, she's hot, and check out her dance moves in her video "Psycho." You don't get much better than this!
- Saengthong Gate-Uthong: Saengthong Gate-Uthong (sometimes written as Kadeuthong or Ket-oo-thong) also goes by the nickname of Jeet. This slender and beautiful Asian model was ranked amongst the sexiest women in the world by "FHM Thailand."
- Marsha Vadhanapanich: Despite being well into her 30's, beautiful Asian model Marsha Vadhanapanich is half German-half Thai. Recognized not only as a beautiful Asian fashion model, she's also an accomplished actress and singer as well. Check her out in the new Thai horror film, "Phobia 2." This lady is beautiful and talented in one gorgeous package!
Danielle Graham: No list of beautiful Asian models would be complete without Eurasian supermodel Danielle Graham. Raised in Australia, this Irish-Chinese beauty has strutted her stuff down the catwalks of New York and Milan, as well as gracing the cover of fashion magazines, such as "Elle" and "Harper's Bazaar." She's also a youthful looking spokesmodel for "Oil of Olay" beauty products.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …