10 Beautiful Australian Women
It is hard to decide who should top the list of the 10 most beautiful Australian women. The list is a diverse group that includes models, actresses, and singers.
- Jennifer Hawkins. Hawkins is the former Miss Universe from 2004. She has done extensive modeling, and is a spokesperson for several products in Australia. She also competed on the Australian version of "Dancing with the Stars," but was the fifth person eliminated.
- Miranda Kerr. Miranda Kerr has been one of the Victoria's Secret angel since 2007. She started modeling when she was 13 and is the first Australian to be a part of the Victoria's Secret campaign.
- Elle McPherson. McPhereson is the only model to hit the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue five times. She was one of the supermodels of the 80's along with Cindy Crawford and Christy Turlington among others.
- Kylie Minogue. Minogue is known as a pop singer who has recently produced her 11th album. She started when she was young as an actress, but it has taken her years to prove herself as a talented singer with staying power.
- Nicky Whelan. Whelan has been an actress and spokesperson in Australia for several years. She is just starting to gain some popularity in the states with her role on the final season of Scrubs. She has also worked with David Spade in a movie called "Hollywood and Wine."
- Nicole Kidman. As one of the older women on the list, Nicole is still a beauty. She was first successful in Australia before her break though role in "Days of Thunder" with Tom Cruise.
- Delta Goodrem. A singer and a sonwriter, Goodrem has been performing since she was a teenager. She was first signed to Sony Records when she was 15. Since then she has released numerous albums and singles. She has recently been trying to jump start her American career.
- Krystal Forscutt. Forsccutt is mostly known as a reality TV contestant. She was on the "Australian Big Brother" in 2006. In 2008 she tried to make it in Hollywood, but has since moved back to Australia.
- Holly Valance. Valance is an Australian singer and actress. She has appeared in "CSI Miami" and in "Entourage," and also had a role on "Prison Break."
- Sophie Monk. Monk is again a singer, actress and model. She was once a part of a pop girl group, but left to try and made it as a solo artist. She has had several small roles in American movies, and also played Andy in the movie "Date Movie."
Posted on: Oct. 23, 2010