Looking for 10 beautiful Columbian women? The Columbian city of Cartegena de Indias hosts the annual Miss Columbia Beauty Pageant. Beauty is so highly valued in the city that its school children get two weeks off when their pageant season begins. Each year Columbia's most beautiful woman receives a gold ring that she must carry at all times, until it is passed onto the next winner, of course. The winners of this pageant may also meet with the country's president regularly. If you are looking to find out who Columbia's most beautiful women are, and where they come from, consider the beauty queens below.
- Vanessa Alexandra Mendoza Bustos. Glamorous Bustos was Miss Columbia in 2001. She was born in Chocó, Columbia.
- Diana Lucia Mantilla Prada. Lovely Prada was born in Santander, Columbia. She won the Miss Columbia title in 2002.
- Catherine Daza Manchola. Valle del Cauca, Columbia is Manchola's hometown. This looker holds the Miss Columbia 2003 title.
- Adriana Cecilia Tarud Durán. Stunning Durán won the Miss Columbia title in 2004. She was born in Atlántico, Columbia.
- Valerie Domínguez Tarud. Charming Tarud won the Miss Columbia competition in 2005. She also comes from Atlántico, Columbia.
- Eileen Roca Torralvo. Cesar, Columbia is the birthplace of this beauty queen. Torralvo holds the Miss Columbia 2006 title.
- Taliana Maria Vargas Carrillo. The Miss Columbia 2007 title is held by Carrillo. She was born in Magdalena, Columbia.
- Michelle Rouillard Estrada. Estrada claims Cauca, Columbia as her hometown. She won the Miss Columbia 2008 pageant.
- Natalia Navarro Galvis. Bolivar, Columbia is the hometown of Miss Columbia 2009. She recently passed her title on.
- María Catalina Robayo Vargas. Vargas won the Miss Columbia 2010 title. She was born in Valle, Columbia.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …