Having a Jewish bloodline is definitely something to be proud of, as these 10 beautiful Jewish women are. As you may recall, the Jews are often referred to as the chosen people, and they certainly stand up for that, just like these women on the list.
- Natalie Portman: One of the most impressive 10 beautiful Jewish women is Natalie Portman. Other than being a very good actress, she too is one smart gal. She has a degree in Psychology from Harvard, and can speak six languages. Whether her head is shaved (from her movie “V for Vendetta”) or not she still is one gorgeous lady.
- Scarlett Johansson: This actress and singer is also one of the 10 beautiful Jewish women who are becoming very popular. Since age nine, she started acting, with her appearance in the movie “North” as her debut. She does not merely take roles from the movies but she also performs at the Broadway, with her performance in “A View from the Bridge” very notable.
- Kate Hudson: A beautiful blonde, Kate Hudson is one of the 10 beautiful Jewish women, who is very popular for her acting skills. She has become recognized from her role in the movie “Almost Famous” in 2001. Since then, she has been continuously making wonderful movies.
- Mila Kunis: One of the budding actresses from the 10 beautiful Jewish women is Mila Kunis. She started acting at the age of 14 for “That 70’s Show” as Jackie Burkhart, although she told the producers that she was 18 at the time she auditioned.
- Rachel Weisz: Well-known for her performance as Evelyn O’Connell in the movies “The Mummy” and “The Mummy Returns,” Rachel Weisz is also one of the 10 beatiful Jewish women. She is also a theater actress, with a starting role as Gilda in the play “West End.”
- Amanda Bynes: She’s not just a pretty lady, one of the 10 beautiful Jewish women, but she is also a fashion designer. She is well known for her roles in the movies “She’s the Man” and “Hairspray” portraying each role in a wonderful way. She started a clothing line called Dear, but the company she signed a deal with went out of business in 2009.
- Nina Brosh: Of Israeli and Chinese descent, this model is certainly one of the 10 beautiful Jewish women. With her exotic beauty and almond eyes, she definitely is a model that is the most sought-after. She is otherwise known as Vic, and she previously modeled for Dim lingerie, Evian, Byblos, Givenchy, and others. She now moved back to Israel with her own family, and has declared semi-retirement from modeling.
- Marla Sokoloff: This lady from the 10 beautiful Jewish women is an actress best known for her role Lucy Hatcher in the show “The Practice.” She is also a musician who played with the band Smittin until 2003. She has recorded an album called “Grateful.”
- Emmanuelle Chriqui: This Canadian actress with a Jewish descent is also one of the 10 beautiful Jewish women. Starting as an actress with a McDonald’s commercial when she was only ten, she has now made her way to fame, with several movies and shows done.
- Shiri Appleby: At the age of 4, Shiri Appleby started acting when she appeared in commercials of Cheerios and M&M’s. She landed the role of Liz Parker in the TV show “Roswell” which started her major roles in films.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
The Gentleman’s Guide to Tattoos
These tips from our resident expert will serve you well in the chair.