10 Best 1st Year Anniversary Gift Ideas
If you are getting a headache trying to think of what to buy for your partner for your first anniversary, you will certainly find some relief reading about the 10 best 1st anniversary gift ideas below. The 1st anniversary is extremely important as it signifies a milestone in the relationship between you and your partner. To celebrate such a significant occasion, you will definitely need to consider one of the 10 best 1st year anniversary gift ideas. You may also consider using one of the ideas below to celebrate your 1st year wedding anniversary.
- Photo montage. One of the most heartwarming 1st year anniversary gift ideas is to create a photo montage that records the good memories you share with your girlfriend or wife over the past year. With a professional photo editing service, you will be able to compose a portrait of your girlfriend or wife using many other photos. Not only is this gift personalized, it also helps you two remember the wonderful times you two have spent together. This is a good gift idea for a 1st wedding anniversary, as it relates to the traditional 1sy year anniversary theme of "paper."
- Perfume sampler. If your partner enjoys trying out new scents once in a while, consider buying her a perfume sampler comprised of many tiny bottles of different scents. This kind of sampler usually will not cost you a fortune, and it is fun for both you and your lady to experiment with different stimulating smells.
- Edible flower arrangements. Surprise your partner with one of the most delicious 1st year anniversary gift ideas! Purchase an edible flower arrangement online and have it delivered right to her doorstep. Made with fresh fruit such as grapes, strawberries, cantaloupe, and watermelon, this "flower basket" is vibrant, colorful, and healthy at the same time.
- Weekend getaway. Book a room at a bed-and-breakfast nearby and enjoy a short romantic getaway with your love. Regardless where you two go–whether is just right across town or across the ocean–it is guaranteed that you two will have a wonderful 1st year anniversary together. During the getaway, treat your girl to a spa session.
- Sleepwear. Remember that the best 1st year anniversary gift ideas serve only the purpose of pleasuring your lady instead of you. As such, if you decide to buy her sleepwear as a gift, do not buy only the sexy lingerie that you will enjoy. Gauge her preference with pajamas and lounging clothes by observation.
- Music compilation. This is one of the most personalized 1st year anniversary gift ideas, and it will also take the most time: compile all your patner's favorite songs into one CD. Look into her iPod to find out what kind of music she likes. Making this present will also help you understand your partner more.
- Jewelry. As you will have suspected, jewelry is one of the best 1st year anniversary gift ideas for your girlfriend or wife. The tough question though is what kind of jewelry you should get for her that will flatter her while protecting your wallet. Try buying a pair of simple earrings with rhinestones–this option is both classic and affordable. Gemstones that are usually connected to 1st year wedding anniversaries include gold and pearl.
- Homemade dinner. Dinner at a high-end restaurant may be popular, but it will never be as romantic as cooking and eating dinner together at home. Ask your wife or girlfriend to tell you her favorite dish, and buy all the ingredients before she comes over. Remember, you should only ask her to do the light-duty work in the kitchen and do all the major cooking and washing yourself.
- Concert ticket. Get two tickets to a shows that your girlfriend wants to see. Before the show, make sure that she is well dined and wined. If you are not sure what shows she would enjoy, look through her music collection or pay attention to subtle cues.
- Good sex. No gift ideas can compare to a night of good sex with mutual pleasure. Pay attention to what your woman wants and try to satisfy her first. Spend some time decorating the bedroom with scented candles and fluffy bedding.