10 Best 2 Seater Sports Cars
When talk comes about discussing speed, power, automobiles and class, the list for the 10 best 2-seater sports cars could come in handy. Ever since James Bond began using the Aston Martin as his standard staple when it comes to sports cars, a lot of people consider owning a sports car the ultimate when it comes to augmenting their very own suave and coolness levels. A sports car is usually defined as a two-seater small low car/automobile with a high-powered engine; emphasis on the high-powered engine. Some of the best 2-seater sports cars available in the market are those that do not hold anything back when it comes to engine power, have extreme aesthetic design values and at the same time, provides the best dollar for dollar value when it comes to comfort and functionality.
- Porsche 911 Turbo. One of the most popular and world renowned brand of sports car to ever be launched, the Porsche 911 redefines engine quality and power. Since it was introduced more than 35 years ago, the engineers that designed the Porsche 911 continue to outdo themselves with the brand of craftsmanship that they put forth every year.
- Chevrolet Corvette Z06. Arguably considered one of the best “coolest” cars in the sports car category, no ten best lists of sports cars will be complete without the immortal Corvette. The car quality has upgraded year on year making it even lighter and stronger, resulting in a whole new advantage when it comes to speed.
- Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren. When a sports car carries the enduring name of Mercedes-Benz, drivers can be guaranteed of top quality, speed and power. Add to this a partnership with Formula 1 racing giant McLaren and you get a stylishly designed roaring lion on wheels.
- Lotus Elise. A consistent motorists choice as one of the best 2-seater sports cars in the world, the Lotus Elise provides prospective buyers more bang for their buck as it also one of the affordable sports car there is in the market. For a sports car with the least cost, it has the maneuverability and handling of the best of them.
- Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato. The classic among the spaceships. When the Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato was introduced in 1961, it was believed to be extremely advanced for its time, considered even to be revolutionary.
- Audi R8. When it boasts of a 525-horsepower and an insane V10 engine, you will have to take a second look whether what you’re looking at is a rocket or a sports car. With its interiors and exteriors aesthetically designed to epitomize a true sports car, the Audi R8 truly belongs in the list of the 10 best 2-seater sports cars.
- Jaguar XKR. When people throughout the years talk about any Jaguar car, the discussion will always focus on exquisite designs and power. The XKR proves those arguments true once again. A successful fusion between the elegance of a luxury car and the speed and power of a sports car, the Jaguar XKR is a keeper.
- Nissan 370Z Nismo Edition. By reputation, the Japanese-made Nissan 370Z is a supercar already. Pristine and a perfect example of the “less is more” adage, a driver would mistake the 370Z as an “ordinary” car. It has the world’s first synchronized downshift manual transmission system that gives an enhanced driving experience identifiable only to the 370Z.
- Bugatti Veyron. One of the most expensive cars ever to be introduced into the market and with its 252-mph top speed, it is also the fastest car ever to be in production. With a design that looks more like a spaceship than that of a sports car and an engine that makes it speed up like a rocket, the Veyron is a cut above the rest.
- Ferrari 250 GTO. Considered to be the best Ferrari ever, the 250 GTO is now considered legendary in the sports car industry. For a sports car, the 250 GTO manifested chic elegance and unmatched power when it was first introduced into the market in 1962 and continues to receive praise today both from critics and owners.