Get ready to hang onto the edge of your seat with the ten best thriller movies of 2007. A good thriller knows how to keep you on the edge of your seat with devilish plot twits and maniacal action before hitting you with an ending that you never saw coming. The ten best thriller movies of 2007 are filled with fiendish villains, innocent victims and twits that will make your head spin. If you’re looking for a movie that will engage and confound you, the ten best thriller movies of 2007 is a good place to start.
- “Eastern Promises” Viggo Mortenson sheds his “Lord of the Rings” leggings for this one of the ten best thriller movies of 2007. As a Russian hit man, his chiseled good looks make him more scary than he is dashing in this tale of murder, double cross and intrigue on the mean streets of London.
- “Fracture” The one of the ten best thriller movies of 2007 may be one of Anthony Hopkin’s best performances since “Silence of the Lambs.” Sir Anthony plays an evil and brilliant man who shoots his wife in front of her lover and now has to match wits with a young prosecutor in attempts to get away with murder.
- “No Country for Old Men” Murder, mayhem and drug runners are the things that define this entry on out list of the ten best thriller movies of 2007. Another amazing film by the always interesting Cohen brothers, this gritty crime thriller walked away with four Oscars.
- “Memory” This film makes our list of the ten best thriller movies of 2007 because it was one of the last film Dennis Hopper starred in before he was too sick to work.
- “Flawless” This one of the ten best thriller movies of 2007 combines the always brilliant Robert DeNiro, with often under appreciated Demi Moore in a tale of intrigue as a lowly janitor convinces an executive to join him of a diamond heist.
- “The Contract” In this entry on our list of the ten best thriller movies of 2007, John Cusack hunts master assassin Morgan Freeman in attempts to redeem himself in the eyes of his son. But no one can catch Morgan Freeman, he’s just way too cool.
- “Cassandra’s Dream” Woody Allen directed Colin Farrell and Ewain McGregor in a story of two brothers struggling with cash flow problems and morality when a wealthy uncle offers to settle all of their problems in exchange for murder.
- “First Snow” Paranoia and dark visions keep tensions high in this one of the ten best thriller movies of 2007. When Jimmy runs into a psychic on the side of the road, she tells him there will be no tomorrow after the first snow. Fearing that the betrayal that sent a friend to prison may be reveled, Jimmy slowly begins to unravel.
- “Michael Clayton” A brilliant performance by George Clooney is what makes this part of our ten best thriller movies of 2007. When a colleague goes off the rails, Michael Clayton is called in to fix the mess, only to find himself in the cross hairs of a murder plot.
- “The Bourne Ultimatum” This final installment of the Jason Bourne saga makes our list of the best thriller movies of 2007 because it does an amazing job of keeping you on the edge of your seat with action and tying up the loose ends of the first two films.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?