10 Best 2008 Country Songs
Many amazing country songs get released each year, and here are the 10 best country songs 2008. It can sometimes be difficult to remember good songs after they've been released, as so many more songs get released each year. But here is a list to remind you what the 10 best country songs 2008 were.
- "Don't Think I Don't Think About It" by Darius Rucker Darius Rucker gained popularity with the 2008 release of his popular song, "Don't Think I Don't Think About It." It's more of a break-up song than anything, but it's still a good song to listen to.
- "I Saw God Today" by George Strait This 2008 country song was released by country great George Strait. It's a song about appreciating life and stopping to smell the roses.
- "You're Gonna Miss This" by Trace Adkins Trace Adkins released "You're Gonna Miss This" in 2008 and the song did very well. This song is also a break-up song.
- "Cleaning This Gun (Come on in Boy)" by Rodney Atkins This 2008 country song has a touch of humor to it. This song is from the viewpoint of a father whose daughter is about to go out. The father is addressing the guy about to take his precious baby girl out for the night.
- "I'm Still a Guy" by Brad Paisley Brad Paisley has done very well with his music. The 2008 country song, "I'm Still a Guy" is no different.
- "She Never Cried in Front of Me" by Toby Keith This 2008 country song by Toby Keith is a very good song. It's from the viewpoint of a man, and the woman he's in love with never felt comfortable enough to cry in front of him.
- "What Kinda Gone" by Chris Cagle This 2008 country song is upbeat and catchy. it's about a man who gets in a fight with his girlfriend. The last thing she says before she takes off is, "I'm gone." He spends the rest of the song wondering what kind of gone she meant. This song speaks to anyone who has ever had a fight with a loved one.
- "Just a Dream" by Carrie Underwood The 2008 country song, "Just a Dream" can be described as heart-breaking. It's about a young newlywed woman whose soldier husband is killed while fighting the war in Iraq. With recent events, this song speaks to almost everybody.
- "Love Don't Live Here" by Lady Antebellum Lady Antebellum has gained recent all around recognition for the 2010 release of "Need You Now." However, they have been a popular band with country fans since their 2008 country song, "Love Don't Live Here" was released.
- "You Look Good in my Shirt" by Keith Urban Keith Urban is a very popular country singer. The 2008 country song, "You Look Good in my Shirt" performed very well when it was released. It can be interpreted as a love song and is a good piece of music.