The year 2008 was full of amazing rap artists and we have the 10 best 2008 rap songs. If you don't already have these songs on your music player now is the time to get them. These songs were bumping through speakers in cars and nightclubs across the nation.
- "Live Your Life" by T.I and Rihanna was hands down the best 2008 rap song. T.I. put down his rap tracks and Rihanna softened the song up with her amazing vocals. T.I. and Rihanna proved that they were a force to be reckoned with in 2008.
- "Flashing Lights" by Kanye West proves that he can compete with the best of them with his "Flashing Lights" track. Even music critics were thrilled with this song and that earns him a spot on the best 2008 rap songs.
- "The Boss" by Rick Ross and T-Pain had the dance floors packed with this 2008 hit. This song was one of the most played songs in nightclubs across the nation. "The Boss" is one of the best 2008 rap songs because club-goers and rap fans just couldn't get enough of this song.
- "Lollipop" by Lil' Wayne was one of the biggest hits in 2008. If you were not a Lil' Wayne fan before you probably were after the release of "Lollipop". This song was one of Lil' Wayne's highest earning songs. The best 2008 rap songs list would not be complete without Lil' Wayne.
- "Sexual Eruption" by Snoop Dogg was another song that had people across the nation moving to this slow but groovy beat. It had been a while since Snoop Dogg put out a track that really got peoples attention, but he sure did it with "sexual Eruption" and that is why he earns a spot on the 2008 best rap songs.
- "I'm Having a Relapse" by Eminem was the song that told the world he was back on the rap scene. He proved that while out of the rap game for a little bit he still had it in him to put out major hits. After the release of "I'm Having a Relapse" people around the world were waiting to see what Eminem would release next.
- "American Boy" by Estelle is not your typical rap song but it still earns a spot on the 10 best 2008 rap songs. Estelle put out a low-key rap song with her funky style and with the help of Kanye West's rap skills this song became an instant hit.
- "A Milli" by Lil' Wayne had to be one of the most interesting songs of 2008. He is basically rambling about everything you can think of yet the flow of his ramblings sounds so sick you can't help but like it. "A Milli" has such a sweet beat and a unique flow that this song is one of the best 2008 rap songs.
- "Swagga Like Us" features T.I., Jay-Z, Kanye West and Lil' Wayne. These are some of the best rappers in the rap game so it is without a doubt "Swagga Like Us" is going to be one of the best songs of 2008.
- "Black President" by Nas was more than just a rap song but a political message. "Black President" is about Barack Obama's presidential bid in 2008. The whole song is one big tribute to Obama and is one of the best 2008 rap songs.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …