10 Best 2009 Club Songs
The 10 best 2009 club songs consist of techno, dance, and upbeat pop tracks. Dance tracks ruled the club scene, dominated the airwaves and topped the Billboard charts in 2009. Club songs have an upbeat tempo and the potential to put you in a great mood. Whether you are dancing at home, in the car, or in a club these are the 10 best 2009 songs to make your body want to move.
- "Poker Face" by Lady Gaga. "Poker Face" is the best 2009 club song because it was the most wanted throughout the world based on downloads, and requests. The catchy club song has a great beat and fun lyrics. The Lady Gaga song can be listened to over and over without becoming annoying, which is hard to accomplish.
- "I Gotta Feeling" by The Black Eyed Peas. Released on the 2009 album "The E.N.D." the up beat song was heard all over the club scene. It was also popular on the airwaves and spent 14 weeks at #1 on the Hot 100 Billboard chart. One of the 10 best 2009 club songs because it was inspired by dance music.
- "Single Ladies" by Beyonce. One of the 10 best 2009 club songs also has a dance to accompany the fun and upbeat track. The song is about how if a guy doesn't commit, kick him to the curb. It is a great song for a bunch of single girls to let loose and dance along too.
- "Right Round" by Flo Rida. Rapper Flo Rida took the hook for Dead Or Alive's 1985 song ""You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)" and turned it into one of the best 2009 club songs. The track uses auto-tune, and has an great upbeat tempo that would make anyone want to dance. The song features Ke$ha doing guest vocals on the chorus.
- "Circus" by Britney Spears. Pop princess Britney Spears turned club queen in 2009 with her song "Circus." The songs lyrics reflect on how her life can sometimes feel like a circus, and how she now has control over her once spiraling life. The hook and beat are simple which helped make it was one of the most requested club songs of 2009.
- "Just Dance" by Lady Gaga. The title "Just Dance" says it all, and people did dance a lot to the 2009 club song. It is perfect for the clubs because the lyrics are about how dancing can make you feel better if you just let loose and not think. It is fun to hear in the club, and fun to sing along too.
- "Day N Nite" by Kid Cudi. Even though it was released on the 2008 album "Man on the Moon: The Guardians" the song became popular at clubs in 2009. The song has a number of re-mixes which helped keep it relevant in the club scene. The two most popular re-mixes are from Jim Jones, and the Crookers.
- "Tik Tok" by Ke$ha. The first single from Ke$ha is one of the 10 best 2009 club songs. It is off her debut album "Animal" and incorporates auto-tune. The song is about partying, drinking, and picking up guys which is perfect lyrics for a club atmosphere.
- "That's Not My Name" by The Ting Tings. After the group was signed to Mercury Records in 2004 they were quickly dropped because the people who discovered them left the label. The outcome of that experience is one of the 10 best 2009 club songs. It has a dance club beat mixed with angry lyrics about wanting to be known in the music industry.
- "Celebration" by Madonna. In 2009 Madonna released her third "Greatest Hits Compilation" and "Celebration" was the lead single. There was only two new songs on the album, and "Celebration" was one of them. It was produced by one of the biggest dance track masters, DJ Paul Oakenfold.