10 Best 2009 Dance Songs
The 10 Best 2009 Dance Songs are listed here for you to groove to at the next club or party, or to even enjoy rocking out to alone in your room. Featuring hits from well known, popular artists of recent years, these best 2009 dance songs are sure to get your body moving in no time at all. Check out these top songs the next time you're in the mood to groove:
- "Stanky Legg" by GS Boyz. "Stanky Legg" is GS Boyz debut (and hit) single, reaching relatively high on a number of charts. The song even features it's own dance, as well as some other popular dances, making it certainly one of the best 2009 dance songs.
- "Sexy B****" by David Guetta. "Sexy B****" or the censored version "Sexy Chick" is a top song from David Guetta. On the hit track, which has a very catchy, dance-worthy beat, are vocals from R&B singer Akon.
- "TiK ToK" by Ke$ha. Ke$ha's debut single "TiK ToK" surely proved to be a great one. This awesome dance tune helped the singer rise to the top of the charts, having sold over 5 million downloads to date just in the United States.
- "Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga. Lady Gaga has flooded the charts with a number of danceable hits. One of her top tracks from 2009 was "Bad Romance," the lead single from her album "The Fame Monster."
- "Shots" by LMFAO featuring Lil Jon. "Shots" by LMFAO is an incredibly catchy, albeit repetitive, song from the Los Angeles electro-hop group. Lil Jon's vocals fit the tune just right, making it one of the best 2009 dance songs.
- "Fire Burning" by Sean Kingston. Reggae musician Sean Kingston's dance pop single "Fire Burning" features a synth-dance style that will be sure to get people moving. It includes a variety of percussive sounds and synthesizers.
- "I Can Transform Ya" by Chris Brown featuring Lil Wayne and Swizz Beats. This best 2009 dance song features an incredible variety of musical influences including hip-hop, rock, and crunk, but the electro and robotic tones are what make it so catchy. The song has a club-like feel and upbeat tune with pounding drums, hand claps, and whistles featured throughout.
- "DJ Got Us Fallin' in Love" by Usher featuring Pitbull. Usher's "DJ Got Us Fallin' in Love" even has a title that gives a dance style vibe. The synthpop and Europop hit is filled with electronic dance beats that will get your body moving in no time.
- "Feel It" by Three 6 Mafia featuring Tiesto, Sean Kingston, and Flo Rida. "Feel It" features an incredible combination of performers, with awesome beats that will definitely get you grooving. This is one of the best 2009 dance songs, and is perfect for a night at the club.
- "How Low" by Ludacris. The lead single from Ludacris' "Battle of the Sexes" album, "How Low" is one of the best 2009 dance songs. It features lyrics specifically about dance moves, and has paid off for the rapper as the single has been certified platinum by the RIAA.