Those looking for a real upgrade from their current cars would probably be interested in knowing what the 10 best 2009 luxury cars are in the market. For those who are fond of penny-pinching and are on the active lookout for luxury cars, know that one of the best moments to buy these is when these have been overtaken by newer models. In this case, the newer models are the 2010 editions. With the current fragile conditions of the world economies today which reflect proportionally against the public’s spending power, purchasing a luxury car could be a very disastrous decision. However, learning what the best luxury cars are in 2009 definitely won’t hurt – watching transportation videos also wouldn't hurt.
- 2009 Mercedes-Benz C Class C300. Considered to be one of the best of its class, the C Class line of the Mercedes-Benz brand are a cross between sports cars and luxury cars. Carrying the massively popular MB name, the C Class 330 ensures impressive maneuverability, comfort and exquisite breed for its users.
- 2009 BMW 7-Series. Powered by an insane V8 engine, the 2009 BMW 7-series not only screams of unrelenting intensity, it also brings luxury to another level with its aesthetically appealing design and accurate operational functions for the driver.
- 2009 Cadillac CTS. When talk arises about the best luxury cars in the market, the name of Cadillac won’t be far from the list. The 2009 Cadillac CTS is also equipped with a 6.2 liter V8 engine and the company’s patented Magnetic Ride Control suspension.
- 2009 Mercedes-Benz S Class 550. Mercedes Benz’s second entry into the 10 best luxury cars of 2009, the S Class 550 is considered to be the ultimate gauge to which all luxury cars are compared against. It not only provides owners with guaranteed top-of-the-line amenities, the S-Class name it carries is a reputation by itself already.
- 2009 Acura TL. Sleek design, impressive engine power and above all, top value for the top dollar that will be spent to acquire this, the Acura TL has always barged consistently high in American sports sedans choices since its launching in 1996. The 2009 model doesn’t change that aspect much; in fact it has considerably increased its reputation as one of the best luxury cars available.
- 2009 Bentley Arnage. A vehicle that, by its looks alone, exudes exquisite elegance and is considered a true epitome of a luxury car. The Bentley Arnage features an extensively spacious interior and is provided with a vast array of automobile features that almost betrays its reputation as a classic.
- 2009 Jaguar XF Supercharged. Praised by critics for its superior ride and driving qualities, the 2009 Jaguar XF brings back the reason why people would love to have luxury cars of their own. This time, however, the Jag carries with itself an impressive amount of technological upgrades that makes it look like you’re driving a high-tech spaceship rather than an automobile.
- 2009 Infiniti G37 Sedan. A consistent entry into most of the ten best lists for 2009 automobiles, the 2009 Infiniti G37 Sedan prides itself for its incredibly powerful engine and its burst of speed acceleration potential. It’s ergonomically and anatomically perfect designs for its interiors prove to be quite appealing to its owners as well.
- 2009 Audi A8. Another luxury car that brings the term luxurious to another level, the engineering quality of the Audi A8 is almost infallible. Exuding the excellent craftsmanship that would make its German lineage proud, the A8 thrives with its dynamic driving features and its spacious interiors.
- 2009 Hyundai Genesis. Another consistent performer in the best of luxury cars of 2009, the Hyundai Genesis boasts of something that is rarely synonymous with that a luxury car, its price tag. Aside from that, its powerful V8 engine, its capacity to include additional innovations to its equipment and its considerably capacious interior will be more than enough to convince a driver to avail of a great buy for one of the 10 best luxury cars of 2009.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.