So you want to know what the ten best 2009 sports cars are. Who can resist the lure of a nice sports car. All sports cars are not created equally. It is important to know what the best sports are in order to get the most bang for your hard earned buck.
- Koenigsegg CCXR Edition. This car is made by the popular Swedish boutique automaker. This car is known as the fastest and priciest car in the entire world. The price tag for the baby is a whooping $2.2 million. This is definitely one of the best sports cars around. The Koenigsegg goes from 0-62 mph in 2.9 seconds. The top speed for this car is 254 mph.
- Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport. The horsepower on this sports car is killer. 1,001 horsepower for the low price of only $2 million. This version of the Bugatti is more expensive than the original. The Grand sport has a removable transparent polycarbonate roof panel. The Bugatti Veyron goes from 0-60 mph in 2.5 seconds. The top speed for this sports car is 250 mph.
- Chevrolet Corvette ZR1. This is the mother of all Corvettes. This sports car comes in at a bargain compared to other sports cars in the same class. The price for this gem is a mere $102,450. This sports car goes from 0-60 mph in 3.4 seconds. The hand-built supercharged 638 horsepower V8 engine is the centerpiece of this technologically advance sports car. The top speed for this sports car is 205 mph.
- Ferrari California. This is the lady in red of sports car. It is a real sexy looking machine. The price tag for this sports car is $190,000. The Ferrari California goes from 0-60 mph in less than 4.0 seconds. This sports car has a retractable metal convertible top.
- Nissan GT- R. This is one of the more affordable sports cars. The cost for this sports car is $69,850. Don't be fooled by the easy price tag. The Nissan GT-R can actually outpace many of its more expensive counterparts. The top speed for this baby is 193 mph. This sports car goes from 0-60 in 3.5 seconds.
- Dodge Viper ACR. The Dodge Viper ACR is one heck of a sports car. This sports car has 600 horsepower. The top speed for this sports car is 150 mph. This Viper is light in weight. This allows the car to move quickly at lower speeds. The cost for this sports car is $86,890.
- BMW Z4. The BMW Z4 is nice to look at. The top speed for this sports car is 155 mph. The horsepower is 300. This car has a clean simple exterior. The price tag for this sports car has not yet been released.
- Jaguar XKR–S. The XKR-S is capable of 0-60 mph in 4.9 second. The Jaguar XKR-S has a maximum speed of 174 mph. The cost for this sports car is $79,995. This sports car is lightweight and durable.
- Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4. The Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 is known as powerful elegance. This sports car has a V10 direct fuel injection system. The top speed is 325 km/h. This Lamborghini goes from 0-100 in 3.7 seconds. The price for this powerful sports car is $201,000.
- Maserati GranTurismo S. The Maserati GranTurismo S is priced at $130,000. This sports car goes from 0-60 mph in 4.8 seconds. The horsepower for this sports car is 440. This sports car has a V8 4.7 engine and a electro-actuated gear box.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.