- How Do Vizio Tvs Compare To Other Tvs
- How Do I Connect Hdmi Cable Comcast To Lcd Tv
- How To Troubleshoot A Samsung 40 Inch LCD TV
- How To Repair Banding Problems On Sharp Tvs
- How To Troubleshoot A Samsung 32 Inch LCD TV
- How To Adjust The Picutre Quality Of A Samsung 1080P LCD TV
- 10 Best Flat Screen Televisions
10 Best 37 inch Televisions
Finding the 10 best 37" television can be difficult because this size is the most commonly manufactured and generally affordable for the middle class. There are many things to consider like the resolution, hertz per second, power consumption rate, or how many HDMI connections the television has. With a little research you can find the best 37" inch for your needs from watching the latest Blue Ray movie to high resolution gaming.
- VIZIO VA370M 37-Inch Full HD 1080p LCD HDTV - An increasingly popular brand, this addition to their brand features a built in media manager to play music and four HDMI outputs. This HDTV also features 1080P Full HD, ECO HD, built in speakers, and a USB multimedia feature.
- LG 37LH55 37-Inch 1080p 240Hz LCD HDTV - At under $900 this LG HDTV is an economic choice for someone looking for a medium sized HDTV. This HDTV also features 240Hz TruMotion Technology, 80,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio, Full HD 1080p, and HDMI V 1.3 Deep Color.
- Samsung LN37B530 37-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV - For those in love with the Samsung brand this addition has excellent customer reviews. This HDTV also features 3 HDMI inputs, 60,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, 6ms response time, SRS TruSurround HD, and is Energy Star compliant.
- Panasonic TC-L37G1 VIERA G1 Series 37-Inch LCD HDTV - Priced at about $750 this HDTV packs features usually set for more expensive televisions. This HDTV features dynamic contrast of 20,000:1, three HDMI inputs, 120Hz Motion Picture Pro 3 for razor sharp moving images, and a PC input for computers.
Panasonic TC-L37X1 VIERA X1 Series 37-Inch 720p LCD HDTV - For those not concerned with the resolution of your HDTV or if using for a secondary location like a play room or kitchen, this TV's price at under $500 is a bargain. Included with this HDTV is a universal iPod dock, VIERA Image Viewer, three HDMI inputs, and a PC input.
- Toshiba 37RV525R 37-inch 1080p LCD HDTV - At about $550 this TV is at an excellent price for the features provided and may fit the needs of a gamer more adequately. Featured in this HDTV is 1090p Full HD CineSpeed Display, DynaLightTM Dynamic Backlight Control for deep black levels, Gaming Mode for fast controller response, and three HDMITM Digitial inputs.
Proscan 37LB30QD 37-Inch 720p LCD HDTV - While not a common brand name TV, this Proscan has earned great reviewers from buyers and has a built in DVD player. This HDTV plays DVD/SVCD/CD/VCD/CD/MP4/JPEG, has two HDMI inputs, and a response time of 5ms.
- Philips 32PFL3504D/F7 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV - At only 27 pounds this HDTV is not only half as light as other comperable TVs but also about half the price. This HDTV features 10000:1 dynamic native contrast ratio, 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio, 8ms response time, and Pixel Plus HD engine.
Toshiba 37E200U 37-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV - This HDTV has a backlight feature that allows for deeper HDTV colors and allows for MP3 playback for music buffs. This HDTV features 1080p HD resolution, 60Hz screen refresh rate, DynaLight Backlight control, and Cinema Mode at 24 fps.
Sony Bravia KDL-37L4000 L-Series 37-Inch 720p LCD HDTV - Living up to the legendary Sony quality this HDTV features two HDMI connections and three additional connections for HD components and a PC for an affordable price. This HDTV features a 16:9 aspect ratio, two HDMI inputs, is VESA hole spacing compatible, and has an ATSC/NTSC tuner with QAM.
Posted on: May. 13, 2010