Why would you want a list of 10 Best 4 Seat Sports Cars? It's not like you have three girlfirends…yet. It pays to be prepared. Here are the best 4-seaters that pack both sportiness and space.
- Ford Mustang is one you can actually afford for sport and fun. This is an American classic that outlasted the cameo. It also holds four people so you can take your friends along and brag. (Edmunds.com)
- 2006 Mitsubishi Spyder is fun, fast and comfortable. It does have a back seat believe it or not, ready made for a briefcase, or even two of your best friends. Your best friends are dwarfs right? (Edmunds.com)
- Cadillac’s CTS-V – At 550 horsepower, do we even care about a backseat? It seats four, but those in the back will forget it isn’t a full seat once they feel that power. (World Car Fans)
- 2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse is a 4-seater convertible and priced at about half of a normal sport/luxury car. Let the wind blow through your hair as you laugh all the way to the bank. (Car Connection)
- Infinity G37 Coupe is quick and smart with intelligent cruise control and we did say it had four seats, right? Wowza. (Infinity)
- Scion TC isn’t completely sports car, but it is small and sporty. Plus it has four seats, if you really need to drag your friends along. With such a nice price (even less than the Eclipse) the college crowd is going to like this one a lot. (U.S News & World Report)
- 2005 Toyota Celica GT-S. Toyota stopped making these in 2006, which is too bad. It’s a sweet little car, with a tight but still comfortable interior.
- 2007 Suzuki SX4 is sporty. It’s also a small sedan. A sporty sedan. We won’t tell if you actually use the backseats for golf clubs instead of friends.
- 2008 Subaru Impreza for sport you say? Yes, we say. Standard all wheel drive and an everyday price (about what you'd pay for a Honda Civic).
- Honda Fit. Sure it’s small, but it has a "magic seat." What's so magic about it? Well, it has a secret compartment for storage when its flipped up and makes extra room in the back when its flipped down. Abra cadabra!. (U.S News)