With sunshine peeking around every corner almost every driver is itching to get their hands on one of the best 5 seater convertibles. Here are a few options for consideration:
- One of the best 5 seater convertible available in a 2011 model is the Chrysler 200 Touring convertible. This vehicle comes with child seat anchors, dual front airbags, and anti-theft systems. It is a very comfortable luxury vehicle with room to spare.
- Why not try choosing a classic when looking at purchasing one of the best 5 seater convertible? It doesn't get any better than the 1974 Buick LeSabre. This is a car that has tons of room in the back and front, leather seats, and offers the owner a chance to not lose value when purchasing a car. Who doesn't want to own a collector's item?
- If a person is looking for a more modern make of the best 5 seater convertibles, they should try one of the Chrysler PT Cruisers with the top down. These cars are easier to get a hold of and are quite affordable. An added bonus is Chrysler's five star safety rating, making it one of the safest convertibles also.
- For a different take on the best 5 seater convertibles try the Jeep Wrangler of 2011. This is a car that can get a driver going to any destination. It has four passenger doors and is one of the most reasonably priced even brand new.
- The 2007 Audi A4 Cabriolet Convertible is one of the most reliable on this list of the best 5 seater convertibles. It has a soft top, is moderately priced, and relatively easy to find. It is a very comfortable ride and gets good gas mileage.
- Audi came out with another of the best 5 seater convertibles in 2007 with the S4 Cabriolet. This is a flashier vehicle than the A4, comes in richer colors, and is a little pricier to obtain. It is still a very reliable car and road worthy.
- When looking at the best 5 seater convertibles a person shouldn't overlook the Chrysler Sebring Convertible. Most of the hardtop models come in a five seat capacity. They are affordable, comfortable and easy to find.
- The Rolls-Royce Corniche models from '00 and '01is one of the classiest convertibles available that easily seats 5. While it may be one of the priciest on the list it is a high quality car that will get a driver noticed where ever they are.
- The Sedan has a convertible version that is both very comfortable and stylish. These cars are easy to find and are easy on the pocketbook also. They have many features that add to the luxury of the convertible.
- Again, the classic look is ageless and an investment. When searching for the best 5 seater convertible it's hard to skip over the 1960 Chevy Impala Convertible. These cars scream to be driven in the summer sun. They are cruisers, perfect bragging material, and fun to enter in parades or shows.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.