What are the 10 best '80s dance songs? We've got the list here! The '80s was all about the big, poofy hair and acid wash jeans, but this decade is known for more than just the fashion. Some of the best dance music came out in the '80s and is still playing on the radio today. So what are you waiting for? If you're ready to dance to the best 80's dance songs, read on!
- "Everybody Have Fun Tonight" Wang Chung This fantastic 80's dance song came out in 1986 and still has people dancing all these years later. This fun and upbeat song is considered a classic '80s dance song that will certainly get everyone into the party kind of mood.
- "The Safety Dance" Men Without Hats Who can forget "The Safety Dance" of 1982? This new wave song came out with a bang in the '80s and is still one of the most popular dance songs to date. Anyone can dance to this, whether you have rhythm or not.
- "Footloose" Kenny Loggins The best way to get an '80s dance party started is to crank up "Footloose." This fun '80s hit spent three weeks at number one in 1984 and we still are dancing to it.
- "Billie Jean" Michael Jackson What kind of '80s dance hits list would this be without Michael Jackson? The song "Billie Jean" can get anyone dancing, even your grandma. This song is an absolute must-have for your next dance party!
- "Like a Virgin" Madonna Of course, every '80s dance list has to include Madonna in there somewhere! Madonna had everyone dancing the night away with this hot song and we still love it all these years later.
- "I'm So Excited" The Pointer Sisters Just like the title says, this fun song will get everyone excited and ready to dance. Honestly, it wouldn't be an '80s dance party without this classic dance song.
- "Mony Mony" Billy Idol Let's face it, Billy Idol was hot stuff back in the '80s and all his songs were great to dance to. "Mony Mony" is probably one of the easiest songs to dance to, no matter what kind of music you like.
- "Word Up!" Cameo This funky 1986 dance song made a huge splash in the '80s and is still playing all over the place to this day. A great way to get a party started is to crank up this tune and just jump in there and get going!
- "Hungry Like the Wolf" Duran Duran This band was an '80s sensation and "Hungry Like the Wolf" is a spectacular '80s dance song for any kind of party. A beat that will have you "hungry" for dancing the night away in no time!
- "Video Killed the Radio Star" The Buggles A hit that is great to dance to, morning and night. The Buggles made a huge impact on the music world when they released this hit and it remains one of our favorites decades later.
Dancing in public is tricky business. The best of the best draw crowds wherever they are, earning cheers and the adulati ...
Going to pick up a girl for the first time is pretty nerve-wracking. You have to wear the right clothes, put on the righ ...
What inspires the world's best culinary artists? For NYC chef and entrepreneur Dale Talde, it's hip-hop. Check out Talde ...