The 90’s were a time of breakthrough dance music, so here are 10 best 90’s dance songs that are sure to get you on your feet.
- “Around the World” by Daft Punk. Sure, this song may be repetitive, but it was definitely one of the catchiest songs of the 90’s. Heralding in Daft Punk’s reign over house techno, “Around the World” is definitely one of the best dance songs of the 90’s.
- “Right Here, Right Now” by Fatboy Slim. With its epic, pulsating beat and lyrics, Fatboy Slim’s “Right Here, Right Now” is a dance classic of the 90’s that’s sure you get you moving.
- “I Like to Move It” by Reel 2 Reel. This unforgettable dance song from the 90’s is great for nostalgia and dancing to its fast, exciting beat.
- “What Is Love?” by Haddaway. Another classic of the 90’s, “What Is Love?” can be enjoyed by anyone-not just the cast of “Night at the Roxbury.” “What Is Love?” is sure to bring back some memories-and some dance moves.
- “We Like to Party” by the Vengaboys. Don’t lie-every time you see a commercial for Six Flags, you know you want to get up and dance. This classic by the one-hit-wonder Vengaboys has a repetitive beat and a melody that just never seems to get out of your head, making it one of the best dance songs of the 90’s.
- “Virtual Insanity” by Jamiroquai. This funk tune has such a different flair than most other 90’s, it’s hard not to dance to it-unless, of course, you’re too busy watching the entrancing video to get out of your seat.
- “Livin’ La Vida Loca” by Ricky Martin. This pop classic has a fun, lively beat that’s extremely different to most dance songs of the 90’s. For bringing an interesting change to the 90’s dance scene, “Livin’ La Vida Loca” definitely deserves a spot in this top ten.
- “Wannabe” by the Spice Girls. Even if you’re dancing to this by yourself in you room, “Wannabe” is so catchy that it can’t not be considered one of the best dance songs of the 90’s.
- “Song to the Siren” by The Chemical Brothers. This dance tune is often overlooked, but its beat is still so heavy and interesting it’s definitely a dance song of the 90’s that needs attention paid to it.
- “Rhythm is a Dancer” by Snap. This catchy, synth-heavy tune is definitely one of the songs from the 90’s that is the easiest to dance to. With its cool melody and electronic feel, “Rhythm is a Dancer” is definitely one of the best dance songs of the 90’s.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.