The 90’s were a great time for slow songs, and this list of the 10 best 90’s slow songs is sure to bring back some great memories. Whether it’s the Goo Goo Dolls or TLC, this list is sure to supply the best chill out songs from the 90’s.
- “Stay” by Lisa Loeb. This sweet, acoustic song is slow, mellow, and great to unwind to. If you’re looking for a folksy classic, Lisa Loeb’s “Stay” is a perfect match.
- “Waterfalls” by TLC. This R&B classic is a great slow jam. With its laid-back beat and smooth melody, “Waterfalls” by TLC is one of the best 90’s slow songs.
- “Criminal” by Fiona Apple. This jazzy hit is slow, but doesn’t lack energy. Fiona Apple jams out on the piano while the drums bring a great, slow beat that makes “Criminal” one of the best songs of the 90’s.
- “How Do I Live” by LeAnn Rimes. This slow, sad song is an absolute staple of the best 90’s slow songs. A classic, “How Do I Live” is an unforgettable ballad-even though the movie it came from, “Con Air”, might not be so fortunate in its legacy.
- “I Will Always Love You” by Whitney Houston. Just like “How Do I Live”, this classic Whitney Houston is one of the best and most unforgettable slow songs of the 90’s.
- “No Ordinary Love” by Sade. Whether you’re looking to unwind or get into a different type of mood, “No Ordinary Love” by Sade is one slow 90’s classic that is sure to supply.
- “Truly Madly Deeply” by Savage Garden. This song is one of those that always seems to get stuck in your head, even if you don’t know the lyrics. With its slow beat and lulling melody, “Truly Madly Deeply” is definitely one of the best slow songs of the 90’s.
- “I’ll Be” by Edwin McCain. Edwin McCain, while being a one-hit-wonder, is definitely one of the most frequently played 90’s artists for his sweet, slow song “I’ll Be”.
- “Jumper” by Third Eye Blind. This sad, slow song from the 90’s is often overlooked but still a classic. With its sad theme and catchy melody, “Jumper” by Third Eye Blind belongs among the ranks of Edwin McCain and Sade as one of the best slow songs of the 90’s.
- “Iris” by The Goo Goo Dolls. With its sad acoustic guitar backing and cello accompaniment, “Iris” is one of the most popular and influential slow songs of the 90’s. The Goo Goo Dolls are known for their slow ballads, and “Iris” is their most population for good reason.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …