Check out these 10 best '90s theme songs for a blast from the past. They are songs that you will still recognize today. They are the kind of songs that randomly pop in your head because they are so memorable. So, pop them in the stereo and sing, hum or dance. They're bound to bring back some great memories while doing so.
- The first of the best '90s theme songs is "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" by Will Smith. This theme song is a depiction of the character, Will, as he comes to live in Bel Air. Will was played by Will Smith. The song was written by Quincy Jones III and quickly became a hit. In fact, many can still sing it word for word today.
- The second of the best '90s theme songs is an instrumental piece from "Mission Impossible." It's known as the "Mission Impossible theme" and was done by Lalo Schifrin. Even without lyrics, it's still a really famous song. Originally, it was featured on a TV series that came before the '90s. However, the release of "Mission Impossible" in 1996 is what made it as famous as it's now considered.
- The third song on the list is the theme song from the hit show "Seinfeld." This theme, known as the "Seinfeld theme," was done by Jonathan Wolf. The show was centered around the lives of four friends who always gave audiences a good laugh. It's still an easily recognizable theme today.
- Fourth on the list of the best '90s theme songs is "My Heart Will Go On" performed by Celine Dion. You're most likely to remember this song from the movie "Titanic." The song even won an Academy Award for best original song. It's quite possibly the most recognizable song from that decade.
- The next theme song is the main theme from the TV show "Home Improvement." This show was a comedy about a character played by Tim Allen. It was all about his life. Not only that, but it also featured many more memorable characters. The song was written by Dan Foliart.
- Another great theme song was Bryan Adams single, "Everything I Do, I Do It for You." The song was featured in the film, "Robin Hood Prince of Thieves," in 1991. It became such a hit that it broke music chart records in both the U.S. and the UK.
- The seventh of the best '90s theme songs is "Unchained Melody." The song was written by Alex North and HY Zaret. It became a huge hit in 1990 when it was featured on soundtrack for the movie "Ghost."
- Next on the list is the theme song from the always amusing TV show, "Roseanne." It's known as the "John Popper Roseanne Theme." This show is about Dan and Roseanne O'Connor, as well as the rest of their family. It's been such a hit, that it's no wonder the theme song is a hit too. The song was written by John Popper.
- The ninth song on the list is Whitney Houston's single "I Will Always Love You." It was featured in the film, "The Bodyguard." The song was so popular that it even became a bigger hit than the movie itself did.
- The final of the best '90s theme songs comes from the hit show, "Drew Carey." The song is called the "Five O'Clock World" by the Vogues. This show was a comedy about Drew and his friends. It had many entertaining moments and a great theme song to go with it. The song was written by Ian Hunter.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
9 Rappers With “Young” In Their Names Who Aren’t So Young An...
They get older, their monikers stay the same age.