Check out the 10 best ABC Family movies. The ABC Family Channel has produced many made-for-TV movies. Originally, the channel was Fox Family but then ABC bought the channel. The Fox Family movies are still run on the channel.
- “Fallen” (2006). This ABC movie was a three-part miniseries. Originally, the first part of the movie was released, but then not quite a year later, the two other parts were released together in the same weekend. The movie is about a teenage boy who discovers he is the son of a fallen angel and was based on the books by Tom Sniegoski. The movie stars Paul Wesley, Fernanda Andrade, Rick Worthy, Hal Ozsan, Will Yun Lee, Tom Skerritt, Elizabeth Lackey, Bryan Cranston and Peter Williams.
- “Au Pair” (1999). This is one of the more successful ABC Family movies and other movies followed. The movie is about a young woman who accidently takes a job watching a rich man’s children and then later falls in love with the dad.
- “Addams Family Reunion” (1998). In this ABC family movie, the Addams family goes looking for their relatives. The movie stars Tim Curry, Daryl Hannah and Ed Begley Jr.
- “The Initiation of Sarah” (2006). In this ABC Family movie, a college student uses her supernatural gifts against a rival sorority. The film is based off of the 1978 movie. The movie stars Mika Boorem, Summer Glau and Joanna Garcia.
- “Just a Walk in the Park” (2002). A dog walker pretends to be his wealthy customer to impress a woman. The movies stars George Eads, Jane Krakowski and Richard Robitaille.
- “Chasing Christmas” (2005). This movie is set in a world where Christmas is run by the Bureau of Yuletide Affairs. In the movie, the Ghost of Christmas Past becomes burnt out and decides to leave his charge stranded in 1965. The movie stars Tom Arnold, Andrea Roth and Leslie Jordan.
- “Beauty & the Briefcase” (2010). A freelance writer goes undercover at a Finance Company to write an article about finding love at work. The movie stars Hilary Duff, Jaime Pressly, and Jennifer Coolidge.
- “Christmas in Boston” (2005). Two pen pals decide to meet after thirteen years but it comes out that they each sent their best friends’ pictures to the other. Instead of coming clean, they let their friends meet but in the end, love is in the air. The movie stars Marla Sokoloff, Patrick Adams and Lindy Booth.
- “Hello Sister, Goodbye Life” (2006). In the movie, a college student has to care for her seven-year-old sister after their parents die. The movie stars Lacey Chabert, Sammi Hanratty and Wendie Malick.
- “Snowglobe” (2007). In this ABC Family movie, a woman finds a Christmas dream world inside a snowglobe. The film stars Christina Milian, Erin Karpluk and Hilda Doherty.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.