Trying to find the 10 best acoustic songs of all time? No need to look any further–this article will provide you with the 10 best acoustic songs of all time. The great thing about acoustic songs is there is raw talent, truth and emotion going into these songs that you cannot find with many songs. A really great acoustic songs only comes around every so often.
- "Layla" Eric Clapton This acoustic song will make your hair stand on end. It takes enormous talent to pull this song off and Mr. Clapton is a musical genius. It's one of the best acoustic songs of all time for sure.
- "My Immortal" Evanescence Amy Lee has amazing vocals and even if you do not like contemporary rock these days, this song hits a nerve for sure. Amy Lee's beautiful voice combined with the simple piano will bring chills to your spine.
- "You Really Got Me" The Kinks This was always a really fun song, but it's even more fun in its acoustic version. It's a creative, genius work of art and it's so fun to sing along to–how can you not like it?
- "Satisfaction" The Rolling Stones This is an oldie ,but a classic. The acoustic version of "Satisfaction" is even greater than the air play. The Rolling Stones set a milestone in the pathway of rock and this song played in its acoustic version shows it.
- "Your Body is a Wonderland" John Mayer Love it or hate it, Mr. Mayer has a good thing going when he plays his acoustic version of this song. It's completely raw talent. A man and his guitar. It's definitely one of the best acoustic songs out there.
- "Riders of the Storm" The Doors This is one of the more amazing acoustic songs out there. It doesn't matter what genre of music you tend to lean towards, this acoustic song is a spine-tingling version of one of the most classic songs out there.
- "Come Away With Me" Norah Jones This is a beautiful song. Ultimately, Norah Jones' heavenly voice along with the rare acoustic sounds makes this a peaceful, romantic song. This song is said to be better in acoustic version than the air play version.
- "Wonderful Tonight" Eric Clapton Mr Clapton makes this list again. The guitar instrumentals in Eric Clapton's songs are so powerful you cannot help but to stop everything and take notice.
- "Wish You Were Here" Pink Floyd This is a great acoustic song. Nothing is better than listening to the single guitar solo followed by those powerful angsty lyrics. It's one of the top classic acoustic songs and will always be.
- "Smells Like Teen Spirit" Nirvana While this song might be considered grunge rock, if you have ever heard Nirvana do an acoustic version of this song, you would think differently. It's an amazing transformation.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Why Most Men Should Never Wear Timberlands
Unless you're doing some sort of manual labor, say goodbye to these boots.