The 10 best acoustic songs to learn are the ones that make you appear to be a talented and knowledgeable musician. You want to learn popular songs that make people take notice. Here are the best acoustic songs to learn.
- “Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life)” by Green Day: This song was a massive hit by Green day and is a good song to learn because it can be one of the first songs you learn. The chord formation is not complex and is easy to learn.
- “Drive” by Incubus: This song is one that people will always know and it is a bit tricky but well worth getting down. If you sit down at a guitar and play this hit, people will surely crowd around.
- “Wonderwall” by Oasis: This is a good song to learn so that you can play it to a girl. You will capture her heart with the ability to play this easy but yet beautiful song.
- “Crash” by Dave Matthews Band: Another great song to play to a girl. This song is a bit complex and will make you play some abnormal chords but it is well worth learning.
- “All Apologies” by Nirvana: It is always good to know one Nirvana song. This song is a great acoustic song that will not make you labor to learn it.
- “Yesterday” by the Beatles: This song is one of the most famous of all time. If you can learn this on your acoustic guitar, you will never have to worry about your parents getting upset with you playing guitar again.
- “American Pie” by Don Mclean: If you learn this on your acoustic guitar, you will have a song that everyone knows and loves to sing. Learn this then sit down in a crowded room and play it. Just watch people start to sing and you will know it was a great song to learn.
- “Queen of Sorrow” by Black Label Society: Want to impress people? Learn this song. Zakk Wylde is one of the best present day guitar players and this song has a backbone that is built upon an acoustic chord progression.
- “No Rain” by Blind Melon: This song was a classic in the 90’s and people will know and recognize it today. You will play this song and enjoy the great sound.
- “Born in the USA” by Bruce Springsteen: The Boss put out a classic song when he created this one. "Born in the USA" is another song that you will be happy you learned.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …