Looking for the 10 best acting scenes for kids? Acting can be a fun way for kids to express themselves and have fun, and finding the right acting scene really can make all the difference. The more the kids are interested in the scene themselves, the better they will perform. This list includes scenes that are both fun and kid-oriented.
- "My Girl". The kissing scene in this film is the perfect acting scene for a young boy and girl. The scene features the two main characters, Vada and Thomas, discussing who they will marry in the future. It also includes an innocent kissing scene in which the two decide to practice kissing on each other.
- "Toy Story". The scene where Woody meets Buzz for the first time is great for kids, or adults who like to act like kids! The characters of Woody and Buzz meet in this funny, expressive scene that will have any kid jumping at the chance to act.
- "Peter Pan". The famous scene where Wendy meets Peter is a kid-oriented interaction involving Peter Pan as he finds himself in Wendy's room, and Wendy's excitement in finding him.
- "The Wizard of Oz". Dorothy, the Scarecrow, the Tin Man, and the Cowardly Lion unmask the real wizard behind the curtain. Includes the famous line from the Wizard, "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain."
- "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory". Everyone loves Willy Wonka, and one of the best scenes involves the excitement of the main character Charlie as he finds the golden ticket in his candy bar.
- "Romeo and Juliet". The Capulet's orchard is a famous love scene that is a classic acting scene for both kids and adults alike. Includes the famous line, "Romeo, Romeo, Wherefore art thou Romeo?"
- "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone". Harry is on the train heading to Hogwarts when he meets Ron and Hermione for the first time. The three characters discuss candy and magic spells.
- "The Chronicles of Narnia". The scene where Edmund meets the White Witch is one of the great fantasy scenes for kids of all ages. Although the White Witch is portrayed by an adult in the film, the character can easily be played by a child as well.
- "Little Red Riding Hood". Perfect for kids, this famous scene involves Little Red Riding Hood as she tries to deliver food to her sick grandmother, who is actually the Big Bad Wolf in her clothing.
- "Beetlejuice". Lydia meets Beetlejuice for the first time in this funny, yet bizarre scene. Great choice for kids who enjoy dressing up in crazy costumes.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert ...
Dove Men Shave Cream