"Yippee ki yay" well you know the rest, and here are the 10 best action thriller movies. From Bruce Willis to Kurt Russell, this list will cover the best action-packed films of all time.
- "Die Hard" (1988) directed by John McTiernan. Bruce Willis' character makes this film. A one man army, Willis takes down an entire group of terrorists. One of the best action thriller movies hands down.
- "Lethal Weapon" (1987) directed by Richard Donner. Mel Gibson, in his prime, and Danny Glover make up one of the best duos in all action thrillers. Full of action, suspense, and even some humor, this film does not disappoint,
- "First Blood" (1982) directed by Ted Kotcheff. Rambo at his best. The police picked the wrong guy to wrongly incarcerate and pay dearly for it. There are so many bodies in this film you might think it's a war movie.
- "Escape from New York" (1981) directed by John Carpenter. This film starring Kurt Russell presents another classic action anti-hero. Snake Plisskin with a bomb implanted in his body must navigate through the Manhattan which has become a prison.
- "Speed (1994) directed by Jan de Bont. A bus ready to blow up if it goes under 70 mph, this action thriller stars Reeves and Bullock and is one that will not be forgotten.
- "The Terminator" (1984) directed by James Cameron. Arnold in one of his best action roles. A robot sent from the future to kill the mother of the future leader of the resistance against machines. A classic action thriller.
- "Kill Bill Vol. 1" (2003) directed by Quentin Tarantino. One of the few actions thrillers with a leading lady. Uma Thuman does it better than any man in this instant classic.
- "Gladiator" (2000) directed by Ridley Scott. This action film gives us Maximus the Roman solider turned gladiator. There isn't much that Maximus can't do. The action sequences in this film are unparalleled.
- "The Matrix" (1999) directed by Andy Wachowski. Science fiction meets action thriller. This movie revolutionized action movie making.
- "300" (2006) directed by Zack Synder. 300 Spartan men take on an army of too many to count. They actually make a wall of dead bodies. The special effects in this action thriller movie set it apart from all others.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!