Looking for the 10 best actors with boyish looks? In a society where young is hot, actors with boyish looks should have an easy way as heartbreakers, and they do. Here’s a listing of some of the best boyish-looking actors in Hollywood, those who manage to stay young and fresh throughout the years.
- Justin Timberlake. This performer has grown far away from his time in N’Sync and the Mickey Mouse Club. Nevertheless, he still looks only a bit older than a teenager! Because of his hip, urban style, he usually looks very young, but put a tux on him and you’ve got yourself a hot, experienced actor.
- Jay Baruchel. This young actor, with his dorky, boyish look, could still play the role of a college freshman and make it believable; we could even buy him as a high school senior, but it's a bit hard to imagine him in a top businessman role. We’ve seen him in movies like “Almost Famous” (2000), “The Rules of Attraction” (2002), “She’s Out of My League” (2010) and “The Sorcerer’s Apprentice” (2010) among others.
- Michael Cera. Born in 1988, we have to admit, he is still a bit of a kid, and his extremely boyish looks could trick us into thinking of him as an amateur actor, but he has shown us otherwise. Though he had started in films by 1999, the big year for him was 2007, with the two hit movies “Juno” and “Superbad,” in both playing a dorky high school student. Though this kind of character seems to be perfect for him, I’m sure we’ll see much more diversity in his characters in the future.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt. This former child star has managed to make a good transition to adult roles in movies like “500 Days of Summer” (2009) and “Inception” (2010), though he looks the same as he used to while doing “10 Things I Hate About You” (1999). This young adult has a long list of films and TV series in his career, and with that face, he seems to still have a long time ahead.
- Ashton Kutcher. This actor and producer became a big hit with his role as Kevin Kelso in “That 70’s Show” (1998 to 2006), playing a dumb, but good looking, high school kid. After the show he moved on with a few movies, mostly comedies like “Dude, Where’s My Car?” (2000), “Just Married” (2003) and “A Lot Like Love” (2005). Despite of him getting older and being married to Demi Moore, he still has that young and fun Kevin Kelso face.
- Tobey Maguire. He definitely had to be on this list, despite playing the superhero. When Tobey Maguire takes off the Spiderman suit he looks as boyish as a ten year old. He looks so sweet when he smiles that it feels like you have no choice but to hug him. Despite this, he has played very good and diverse roles. He's talented, without a doubt.
- Topher Grace. Another “That 70’s Show” character to consider, Topher Grace became known in the industry as the clumsy, shy high school boy Eric Forman, always in love with Donna. Much of this has stuck to him; unfortunately, none of the roles he has played in movies so far have been strong enough to take off that image.
- Matthew Morrison. Maybe because he is now surrounded by the whole high school atmosphere, thanks to the smashing hit that “Glee” has become, we couldn’t leave Matthew Morrison off of this list. This talented actor and singer sure has the most boyish smile of all.
- Gael García. This Mexican actor and director had a long list of movies made before getting into Hollywood. Gael started very young, and the years don’t seem to be passing by for him. With his boyish look, nobody would guess he has already participated in six Oscar-nominated films.
- Orlando Bloom. Orlando Bloom is no kid. With more than fifteen films already, nobody could deny his talent and experience. He also happens to be among the hottest in Hollywood. But that tender face of his and his sweet smile couldn’t keep him apart from this list of boyish-looking actors.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
9 Rappers With “Young” In Their Names Who Aren’t So Young An...
They get older, their monikers stay the same age.