Get ready to laugh with these 10 best Adam Sandler movie quotes. Sandler is one of the world’s funniest comedians. He has starred in over twenty movies. Some of his starting gigs were “Saturday Night Live” and “The Cosby Show”.
- “I had a mother lined up for him, but she's bangin' the Pepperidge Farm guy and the kid won't stop peeing and throwing up, he's like a cocker spaniel,” as Sonny in “Big Daddy” (1999). The movie is about Sonny, a man with on direction in life whose girlfriend just left him for a much old man, and the little boy that shows up at his door.
- “We needed to be here. Our kids were turning into snotty, spoiled, little. This is what we needed,” as Lenny Fedder in “Grown Ups” (2010). In this movie five high school friend reunite after their former basketball coach dies.
- “You little son of a bitch ball! Why you don't you just go HOME? That's your HOME! Are you too good for your HOME? ANSWER ME! SUCK MY WHITE ASS, BALL!” as Happy Gilmore in “Happy Gilmore” (1996). Gilmore screams this at his own ball during the movie. In the movie a washed up hockey player tries to save his grandmother’s house by playing in a golf tournament.
- “My Mama says that alligators are ornery because they got all them teeth and no toothbrush,” as Bobby Boucher in “The Waterboy” (1998). In the movie a high school football team’s waterboy find that he has a natural gift for tackling.
- “Haven't you heard? Goofy is the new handsome,” as Skeeter Bronson in “Bedtime Stories” (2008). Bronson’s life turns into an adventure when the bedtime stories he tales his niece and nephew start to come true.
- “I just want to make people silky-smooth!” as Zohan in “You Don’t Mess with the Zohan (2008). In this movie Sandler plays an Israeli Special Forces Soldier that fakes his own death so he can follow his dream of being a hair stylist.
- “Gay guys know how to dance good. It's like the law or some shit,” as Chuck Levine in “I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry” (2007). In order to receive domestic partner benefits, two straight firefighters pretend to be a gay couple.
- “Back to school. Back to school, to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool. I got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight. Ohhhh, back to school. Back to school. Back to school. Well, here goes nothing,” as Billy Madison in “Billy Madison” (1995). This quote is sung in the movie. Madison is a lazy man who has failed at everything in his life but the only way to inherit his father’s hotel empire is to repeat every school grade.
- “I'm from the South. The Deep South,” as Nicky in “Little Nicky” (2000). In this movie Sandler plays the son of the devil and he has to travel to Earth to save his father.
- “I don't need to talk about her or look at pictures… 'cause the truth is, a lot of times, I see her… on the street. I walk down the street, I see her in someone else's face… clearer than any of the pictures you carry with you. I get that you're in pain, but you got each other. You got each other! And I'm the one who's gotta see her and the girls all the time. Everywhere I go! I even see the dog. That's how fucked up I still am! I look at a German shepherd, I see our goddamn poodle. All right… All right…” as Charlie Fineman in “Reign Over Me” (2007). This is one of Sandler’s very few serious roles. His character in the movie is a man who lost his family on 9/11 and reconnecting with an old college roommate seems to be the only thing that can save him from drowning in his grief.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.