10 Best Adult Baseball Mitts
With the large number of baseball gloves on the market, how is a baseball player to know which gloves are the best? There are many different factors that go into deciding which glove is high quality and which is not necessarily a well made glove, including manufacturer, glove type, leather quality, lacing and more.
Here are the 10 Best Adult Baseball Mitts:
Rawlings Pro Preferred - Made from the best leather available, the Rawlings Pro Preferred line of gloves is used by many players throughout Major League Baseball. With a stylish two-tone design, the mitts look stylish and are just as practical.
- Rawlings Primo Series - Designed for professional use, the Primo Series from Rawlings is made with two layers of Italian leather, creating a pocket built for defense at every position on the diamond.
- Wilson A2K - Used by many Major Leaguers, Wilson's A2K line of gloves is extremely popular. Wilson A2K gloves are used with high-quality leather and Wilson's patented dual finger design for impressive feel inside the pocket.
- Nike Pro Gold - A relative newcomer to the baseball mitt market, Nike gloves have grown in popularity quickly. Nike's Pro Gold gloves feature patented Dri-Fit technology and come game ready from the manufacturer.
Akadema Reptilian - Since 1997, Akadema has produced high-quality baseball gloves for professional, collegiate, high school and amateur players. The Reptilian series features a near fingerless design, allowing for a natural air pocket that is designed to absorb shock and improve a player's glove-to-hand transfer time.
Nokona Pro Series - Featuring 11 different models, the Nokona Pro Series has been a popular choice among baseball players for the last 75 years. Nokona's extremely soft leather and near game ready conditions make it a popular choice to this day.
- SSK Pro Series - After a brief hiatus, SSK is now available in the U.S. market. SSK's Pro Series is a high quality glove used by professionals like Roberto Alomar and Mike Mussina.
- MIzuno Pro Limited - A popular choice by baseball players across the globe, Mizuno offers a Pro Limited series of mitts that are worn by many Major Leaguers.
- Rawlings Gold Glove - A less expensive alternative to the Pro Preferred and Primo series offered by Rawlings, the Gold Glove series has been a favorite of baseball players since Rawlings' inception.
- Reebok VR6000 - Used by Josh Beckett, the new line of gloves available from Reebok are made with luxurious cowhide leather.