It’s time for a cruise and you're looking for the ten best adult cruises. It’s important that it’s child-free and luxurious, maybe even romantic. Here are the ten best adult cruises.
- Silversea Cruises– The first best adult cruises is the Silversea. Silversea travels to over 400 destinations. If you love golf, you’ll love the Silver Shadow and Silver Whisper. At night, watch a movie under the stars at the Moonlight Theatre, go dancing at the Panorama Lounge, see a show at the Show Lounge, play blackjack at the Casino, or get a drink at The Bar.
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises– Regent Seven Seas Cruises are another best adult cruises. Wanting to see Turks and Caicos Islands, Antigua, maybe St. Barts, or the Bahamas? Then travel the Regent. If you want a private balcony, you have a 90% chance getting it. Onboard activities include lectures with guest speakers, fun classes and workshops, and of course swimming pools, whirlpools, and a fitness center to work off all the delicious food. Speaking of food, try an intimate romantic dinner at Prime 7.
- Crystal Cruises– This ship is the ultimate mid to small ship luxury cruise line. During the day, take a course in wine tasting or cooking class; maybe try some Tai Chi, Pilates or yoga to find your inner peace. At night, experience entertainment as if you were visiting Broadway or Vegas. Or opt to have an intimate time at the piano bar. Let her try cocktails for the Cove bar and get a good beer from the pub, the Avenue Saloon.
- The Yacht of Seabourn– The Yacht of Seabourn will take you to exotic locales in the Americas, Europe and Asia and arrive in ports where no other bigger cruise ships can go, making it one of the best adult cruises. This intimate setting offers crème de la creme personalized service. They hold up to 208 travelers and all suites have a view of the sea at all times. There are no crowds or lines or restricted schedules to keep up with on activities which make it more pleasurable.
- Cunard Cruise Line– Cunard Cruise Line, of course, is one of the best adult cruises. The most famous ship, the Queen Mary 2, is considered “the best luxury cruise ship.” Onboard activities include spa, pools, gym and of course, afternoon tea with your loved one. There are numerous restaurants to choose from, making it a great dining experience. Enjoy live music, the casino life, the great shows and more.
- Windstar Cruises– One more luxury yacht best adult cruise is the Windstar Cruises. Windstar is a motor-sail-yacht carrying 148-312 passengers. Windstartravels over 47 countries worldwide and always has that private yacht atmosphere so that passengers and crew become friends. The ship's Water Sports Platform offers a complimentary snorkeling, windsurfing, or water-skiing.
- Crystal Cruises– The best themed adult cruise are the Crystal Cruises. Crystal Cruises have themes from Big Band and Ballroom Dancing, Golf, Jazz, Mind Body and Spirit, or why not try Crystal Wine and Food Festival. Whatever your hobby is or the special skill you want to learn, Crystal Cruise is for you.
- Orient Express, the Road to Mandalay– Orient Express, the Road to Mandalay is a breathtaking cruise rating among the best adult cruises. Of the five cruises to choose from, go along the Irrawaddy River. You get to see really beautiful, natural and unbelievable landscapes. It’s a hidden gem.
- Arcadia Cruise– Arcadia Cruise is the relaxation cruise. Have a nice cup of coffee at Café Vivi, and let your loved one spend the day at the Oasis Spa and Saloon while you go to the driving rage or sports court. At night there is dancing, casino, comedy shows, and many pubs and bars to choose from as well as fine-dinning.
- Artemis Cruise– Last but not least, Artemis is one of the best adult cruises. Artemis is the intimate cruise ship and offers so much to do. Choose from eight bars and lounges that at night turn into live entertainment but always romantic. Try eating at the Conservatory or the Coral Dining Room, both with fantastic views of the sea making it a cruise to remember.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.