When looking to purchase a new adventure motorcycle, it is good idea to know what are considered the 10 best adventure motorcycles. From this article you will be able to choose the right bike by narrowing it down to the one that suits all your requirements. From BMW to Aprilla, there are a lot to consider.
- Triumph Tiger. Consistently mentioned as one of the ten best adventure motorcycles, the Triumph Tiger is a powerful bike that is as comfortable on city roads as it is on dirt trails. A solidly built bike, the Triumph Tiger lives up to the company reputation as a world class motorcycle manufacturer.
- KTM 990 Adventure. At 999cc the KTM 990 is not as powerful as the Triumph but still has enough pull to tackle trail duties with ease. One of the more expensive bikes it is nevertheless easy to see why it is regarded as one of the ten best adventure motorcycles on the market. A digital dashboard, comfortable pillion seat and easy handling make it worth every bit of its high price tag.
- Honda XRV750 Africa Twin. Although not in production anymore, the Honda Africa Twin's durability and mass appeal have made it one of the ten best adventure motorcycles to buy. An ideal beginners bike or recreational second bike, the Honda Africa Twin is light , speedy and can handle almost any type of trail.
- BMW F800GS. The F800GS is a substantial machine that offers riders the best of both worlds. A comfortable tourer that operates smoothly in slow moving traffic, this bike can also tear it up on the trails. As you would expect from BMW , the engine is strong and reliable and should give you no problems at all.
- Aprilla Dorsoduro 750. A sleek looking bike, the Dorsoduro brings style and performance to the adventure motorcycle world. State of the art engineering equals superb performance and perfect handling making it one of the ten best adventure motorcycles around.
- Honda Transalp. A super reliable bike that will exceed all expectations, the Honda Transalp offers great value for money. Easy handling makes it a great bike for beginners who want a reliable bike that can handle trails and towns without too much fuss.
- Ducati Multistrada. An eye catching bike that is guaranteed to turn heads, the Ducati Multistrada is a smooth bike to ride and versatile enough to traverse dirt trails with style. Its solid performance and unique design makes it one of the ten best adventure motorcycles around.
- Yamaha XT660Z Tenere. A good bike for the budget conscious, the Tenere is a throaty bike that is best suited to off road and trails. Good balance makes riding trails and weaving through rush hour traffic simple and its low cost will appeal to those who dont want to break the bank.
- BMW R1200GS Adventure. A monster of a bike, the BMW R1200GS is heavy yet easy to handle. BMW is regarded as making some of the highest quality bikes and with the R1200GS they have made one of the ten best adventure motorcycles available today. An ideal machine for heavy duty touring, it is a comfortable ride that is as durable as it is heavy.
- Suzuki V-Strom 1000. A good looking piece of machinery, the Suzuki V-Strom will appeal to those who want one bike to do everything. A responsive bike that handles winding back country roads as well as it does urban streets, the design will suit weekend riders and everyday commuters alike.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …