If you are searching for 10 best aerobic exercise songs from the '80s, then you should continue reading this article. It was the decade of funky clothing, leg warmers, and head bans, and buddy, you better believe some awesome exercise music came out in the '80s. Almost, if not all, of the best exercise songs originated back in the '80s. Get ready to listen to funky beats while you exercise!
- Billy Idol – "Mony Mony". Mr. Idol was a punk rock star back in the day, and he also made a hit song that is on countless iPods at the gym right now. How can you not go back in time with this song, while you're working out.
- Dead or Alive – "You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)". If this song can't get you pumped for aerobic exercise, then there may not be any hope for you. This is a classic song that you getting you spinning in no time!
- Duran Duran – "Hungry Like the Wolf". This song is great for exercising, even though the title suggests that you might be hungry. That is the last thing you will be when you are running off calories to this '80s exercise song.
- George Michael – "Faith". This awesome '80s song is another one of those great motivators for working out. This song has a great beat to match the perfected lyrics of the song. It's a classic and a great song for faith that you will get through that '80s themed work out!
- The Go-Go's – "We Got The Beat". This '80s classic has the beat to get you through any hard core work out while lifting your mood. Grab some leg warmers and get to work!
- Madonna – "Into the Groove". This '80s exercise song was played out, to say the least, in every gym around the world in the '80s. It's one of the best aerobic exercise songs to date.
- Michael Jackson – "P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)". If you want to get into a work out and feel like you're back in the prime of young Michael Jackson, grab this song and go for it! You will feel like a P.Y.T after working out to this song.
- Michael Jackson -"Beat It". Another classic aerobic song that came from the 1980s is the always fun and always famous, "Beat It." You will always feel like a kid a highschool running through bullies when you're running on the treadmill.
- Dexy's Midnight Runners – "Come on Eileen". This is a feel good song that came about in the 1980s and is still a favorite with many gym goers today. This song makes you feel bubbly and gets you through the worst part of your work out.
- Blondie – "One Way or Another". One way or another, you will get through your work out with this tune. It has enough fuel to burn the fire of your exercise routine.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!