10 Best Affordable Bikes For Men
After taking a beating during the economic crisis and experiencing a mild resurgence of nature-trekking, the ever-growing population of outdoors men and thrift-savvy would surely want to know what the 10 best affordable bikes for men that’s available in the market. Getting in touch with nature and environmental awareness is experiencing a renaissance; some prefer to experience a mild taste of flora and fauna in their own backyards. There are those who prefer the ease and urban feel of holding activities in the community parks. But there are also those who choose to live life to the fullest and opt to hop onto these two-wheeled exercise wonders and get a chance to do some closer-than-usual encounter with the outdoors. And so they ask, what are the best affordable bikes around?
- Jamis Bicycles Trail XR – Ideal for those who are just starting to catch the outdoors fever, the Trail XR isn’t considered to be super special but is considered to be durable enough to withstand tough terrains.
- Giant Boulder – Armed with a muscular steel frame and sleek design, the Boulder is an excellent all-around athlete in the industry and is prepared to take on any path it is subjected to pedal on. Certainly an affordable bike with a reputation for reliability.
- Haro Flightline S – Another excellent model for those who have just started to create a love for the outdoors. Excellent frame for a heavy-duty bike and with its aluminum framing is considered one of the lighter models in the industry of affordable bikes.
- Jamis Bicycles Trail X1 – Slightly more expensive than the XR, the Trail X1 and for the more advanced rider, it has the Shimano Acera technology in its shift levers and is lighter than the Trail XR’s 32.5 pounds with its 31.5 pound weight.
- Trek 3500 – Engineered to take on the most rugged terrains, the Trek 3500 is designed for tough riders expecting to take on even tougher territories. Lightweight and unbelievably durable, the Trek 3500 is one of the best affordable bikes there is for men.
- Raleigh Detour 3.5 – An Atomic 13 Aluminum framed Hybrid; the Detour 3.5 also features the Shimano bike technology in the Matte Dark Blue model for men. It has a fair balance of strength and comfort that allows the rider to shift from various forms of terrain.
- Schwinn High Timber Men’s Mountain Bike – With a price tag of $200, the High Timber is one of the most affordable bikes for men that are available in the market. With a 21-speed Shimano drive train that’s ideal for that long-awaited ride into the mountain trail.
- Specialized Hardrock – When it comes to affordability, the name of Specialized will pop up more often than once. The Hardrock model is acknowledged as one of the very best. Lightweight and with excellent engineering specifications, the Hardrock is a model the rider can count on to be pushed to the extreme.
- Marin Pioneer Trail – A perfect blend of affordability and above average engineering, the Pioneer Trail provides the rider an enjoyable riding experience that does not burn the pockets. It’s astonishingly lightweight and takes on any terrain with absolute ease and efficiency.
- GMC Denali – Aesthetically appealing with Vitesse racing arms installation, the GMC Denali ensures high performance the moment men get pedaling across various terrains. With the Shimano Revo technology, shifting gears have never been made easier, smoother and quicker. More of a road bike rather than a mountain bike; the Denali makes long rides cross country conducive to relaxation.
Ask any biker what’s the best affordable bike available for men and the answer that would most likely be given is “one that the most money can be spent on”. To a certain degree this may be true; however, during these hard-knock times in the economic scenery, it doesn’t mean that spending a fortune will need to be done to do what you want to do. It’s not about the cost of the bike, but rather how the rider can make the ride enjoyable.