The 10 best affordable restaurants in Brooklyn are cheap but still have an outstanding reputation for food and service. Brooklyn is the best place to eat in New York. With the economy the way it is, you want to find a restaurant that is affordable. These affordable Brooklyn restaurants are easy on the wallet.
- Grimaldi’s. Grimaldi’s serves coal-fired brick oven pizza. Zagat Survey consistently rates Grimaldi's one of the best pizzerias in New York. Grimaldi's Pizzeria 19 Old Fulton St., Brooklyn, NY, 11201.
- An Dong. This is one of the best affordable restaurants in Brooklyn. An Dong offers a great value on authentic Vietnamese banh mi sandwiches. This sandwich includes lunch meat, homemade pate, pickled carrots, cucumbers, cilantro, jalapenos and mayonnaise on a crispy baguette. An Dong 5424 8th Ave., Brooklyn, NY 11220.
- Dumont. As one of the best affordable restaurants in Brooklyn, Dumont serves traditional American food at great prices. A famous dish is the Dumont burger. The outstanding burger comes with smoked applewood smoked bacon, sharp white cheddar cheese, American cheese, blue cheese and gruyere. Dumont 432 Union Ave., Brooklyn, NY 11211.
- Blue Ribbon. Blue Ribbon is an affordable seafood restaurant. They have great nightly specials. On Monday evenings, you can have one of their famous lobster bakes. The bake comes with steamed lobster, clams, mussels, potatoes and corn. Blue Ribbon 280 5thAve., Brooklyn, NY 11215.
- Stone Park Cafe. Stone Park Cafe is one of the best affordable restaurants in Brooklyn. Acclaimed food critic Frank Bruni from Time Out New York claims “Rating: Two Stars. Stone Park Cafe deserves to be a hit.” The menu changes often at the restaurants because they use only the freshest ingredients that are in season. The restaurant serves brunch, lunch and dinner. Stone Park Cafe 324 5th Ave at 3rdSt., Brooklyn, NY 11215.
- Sherwood Cafe. The restaurant is a delicious French bistro serving affordable French cuisine. The Rough Guide to New York Restaurants stated “Sherwood Cafe is an apt name for such a fairytale of a restaurant.” The restaurant has tasty seafood stew is a customer favorite. The stew is made with mussels, shrimp, clams, fish and rice in a spicy tomato broth. Delicious. Sherwood Cafe 195 Smith St., Brooklyn, NY 11201.
- Northeast Kingdom. They serve great American food with a country flair. Chef Kevin Adey cooks up delicious food at affordable pricing. Northeast Kingdom 18 Wyckoff Ave. at Trouman St. Brooklyn, NY 11237.
- Kush Cafe. The cafe is an extremely French-African fusion restaurant. Here you can enjoy a fulfilling meal of dishes, none priced over $20. Kush Cafe 17 Putnam Ave. between Downing St. and Grand Ave., Brooklyn, NY 11238.
- Cafe Steinhof. This is one of the best affordable restaurants in Brooklyn. They serve outstanding German and Austrian comfort foods. They have been opened since 2001 and is owned by Paul Goebert. Cafe Steinhof serves lunch and dinner and even offers a late night menu. Cafe Steinhof 422 7th Ave. at 14thStreet, Brooklyn, NY 11215.
- Anytime. Being one of the best affordable restaurants in Brooklyn, they offer superior food at cheap prices. They are open Sunday through Thursday from 4:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. and Friday and Saturday from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. Besides entrees, Anytime also serves appetizers, soups, salads and grilled and fresh sandwiches. Anytime 93 6thSt. Brooklyn, NY 11211.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.