After work we all need a great place to hang out and have a drink. Here to the rescue are the 10 best after work bars in NYC. You’ll find some featuring great beer menus, some with fantastic happy hours and some that are just nice places to unwind. Whatever you’re looking for, you’ll find it here!
- Tonic. Located just a few blocks from the Times Square area, Tonic is one of the best after work bars in NYC for the crowd working in the center of town! There’s lots of room downstairs, but also a full bar upstairs so there’s always room to spread out!
- Blue Chili. If you like Asian inspired cocktails, this is the place for you! The plum sakitini alone makes this one of the best after work bars in NYC. The large lit bar will accommodate a few people for some quiet and scrumptious after work drinks!
- Vintage. What’s better post work than the largest martini list in New York? With its astounding number of martinis, great music and laid back attitude, Vintage easily makes it as one of the best after work bars in NYC.
- Joshua Tree. If you’re in the market for some post work sports, Joshua Tree is the place for you! Besides the sporting events, you’ll find beer buckets featured on their Happy Hour menu. For the sports lover, this is one of the best after work bars in NYC.
- Social. Featuring live music, several floors, private rooms and an impressive beer list, Social makes the list as one of the best post work bars in NYC. With daily Happy Hour specials, you could come here every day and find something new and exciting!
- Blue Fin. Atmospheric and lovely, Blue Fin is one of the best after work bars in NYC. The bar featuring big windows to the street, exotic mixed concoctions and the central location make it the perfect place for killing time between work and a show!
- Bamboo 52. A fantastic place to go especially in the nice weather, Bamboo 52 features and outdoor garden for seating on a nice day. You’ll also find impeccable cocktails, light and tasty appetizers and a happy hour lasting until 9:00 p.m.!
- Irish Rogue. A central locations as well as a late happy hour makes this a great place to go after a long day's work. Relax at the bar or on the front patio and try one of the nightly specials.
- Rumours. With décor featuring exposed brick and dark wood, Rumours promises to be exactly what it is: a great Irish Pub right here in the middle of midtown NY. You’ll find many after workers in search of a good happy hour and you’ll all find it here, don’t miss the near perfect pour Guinness!
- Hudson Hotel. Located in the outdoor patio of the Hotel, this is one of the best after work spots for a nice evening. The outdoor space just can’t be beat after a long day of work; you could really sit there and take in the city skyline for quite a while. You’ll find a pretty inventive bar menu to keep you whistle wetted while you sit!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …