If you're looking for a great way to start your day, be sure to check out our list of the 10 best alarm clock songs. How you wake up often helps to set the mood for the rest of your day. Some of us enjoy a good cheerful tune when we awake, while others might like something that packs a bit of a punch, helping them get up and get motivated. Whether you enjoy country, alternative or rap music, there's the perfect wake up song waiting for you. To help give you some ideas, here are some of the best alarm clock songs currently available.
- "In Regards to Myself" by Underoath: For those who believe that metal songs make some of the best alarm clock songs, then look no further to the angry clash of Underoath's "In Regards to Myself." This is a violent and motivational song, guaranteed to shake you right out of bed.
- "Chop Suey" by System of a Down: Perhaps one of the most popular alarm clock songs is the System of a Down hit, "Chop Suey." Emerging in the late '90s, this Californian band was known best for their wild vocalizations and the furious creativity of their music.
- "Good Morning" by Kanye West: If you prefer rap music, you might think that Kanye West's "Good Morning" is one of the best alarm clock songs to wake up to. "Good morning. On this day, we become legendary; everything we ever dreamed of." Who doesn't want to wake up to that positive message?
- "Wake Up, Wake Up" by Everyday Sunday: Pop punk is a great genre of wake up music and Everyday Sunday is no exception. "Wake Up, Wake Up" is loud, fun and sounds amazingly happy, earning it a place on our list of the best alarm clock songs available.
- "Good Day Sunshine" by The Beatles: You can't find a better wake up song than this classic Beatles hit. "Good Day Sunshine" is one of the best alarm clock songs for the classic rock fan, because it's very upbeat and uplifting, setting the perfect mood for a perfect day.
- "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" by Wham!: There are quite a few great retro wake up songs, but one of the best alarm clock songs from the '80s is Wham's "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go." You can't help but want to hop out of bed and dance along with this great tune. Jitterbug!
- "Wake Up Little Susie" by The Everly Brothers: "Wake Up Little Susie" is a great golden oldies wakeup tune. One of the best alarm clock songs for the person who likes popular music of the '50s, this Everly Brothers hit is about a couple who fall asleep, snuggling at the drive-in, but it fits for waking up in the mornings too.
- "Crazy Train" by Ozzy Osbourne: "Crazy Train" is another great motivational song to wake up to in the morning. If you're a fan of Black Sabbath or Ozzy's solo material, be sure to load this one up as your new alarm clock song. Who doesn't want to get up and get on board the crazy train every morning?
- "Cotton Eye Joe Remix" by Rednex: You don't have to like country in order to enjoy this great alarm clock song. Upbeat, fast and exciting, this song is both funny and uplifting. Give a listen to the "Cotton Eye Joe Remix" and you'll understand why it holds a place on our list of the best alarm clock songs.
- "Wake Up" by Korn: For those who don't enjoy a peaceful song to wake up to, the fast alternative sounds of Korn may be just the ticket to rattle you from sleep and get you ready for school, work or whatever. One of the most popular alarm clock songs, Korn's "Wake Up" is sure to roll you right out of bed.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.