Here is a list of the 10 best all around motorcycles. While, there are always going to be those who disagree, this list of the ten best all around motorcycles dares to join the group.
- Kawasaki KLR650: More features, such as “push-to-cancel” turn signals, modifications to the faring, and improved stability are just a few reasons why this is considered one of the best all around motorcycles. Even though it is a small motorcycle by some standards, it still gives a lot of riding enjoyment.
- Honda CBR1000RR: This model underwent some changes and improvements for 2010, which earns it a spot in the ten best all around motorcycles list. This included engine changes for more efficient and smoother delivery of power.
- Yamaha YZF-R1: Likewise, Yamaha has improved its 2010 models, such as the R1, in several areas, including appearance, design, and performance. In particular, the R1 has a crossplane crankshaft, and is the first production motorcycle in the world to do so.
- BMW GS: If you are thinking that these motorcycles are considered only for luxury riding, like the cars, then think again. A group of BMW motorcycle riders just finished riding 13,000 miles, from London to Beijing on BMW GS motorcycles. This is testament to the durability of these motorcycles as well as the ones riding them.
- Harley-Davidson Touring Electra-Glide : Although the company and its products are built in and perhaps better known in America (where it has a long and interesting history) the company is beginning to see demand for its products such as the 2010 Touring Electra-Glide in foreign countries, including Japan, which is known for its own motorcycles.
- Triumph Bonneville: This is a well-known European motorcycle, but it is also manufactured in America. The company is best known for the Triumph Bonneville motorcycle that was extremely popular in the ‘60s. You will be pleased to know that you can purchase a 2010 Bonneville with all the latest accessories and improvements, but with the same look that it had in the ‘60s.
- Suzuki DR-Z70: The recognizable name is almost enough to automatically earn it a spot in the ten best all around motorcycles category. The fact that it offers ten different styles to choose from, including those made expressly for children confirms it.
- Aprilla RSV4: This brand of motorcycle is very popular in UK, although it is available in the US. The different available models of this brand such as the RSV4 are mainly used for racing, although they can be also ridden on the street. If you choose to purchase a 2010 Aprilla RSV4 for street use, you will enjoy its clean lines and aerodynamic body style.
- Victory Cross Country: Victory Motorcycle company, which is a division of Polaris Industries, was formed in 1991 to give motorcycle riders another choice of American-made motorcycles. Victory motorcycles have continued to gain popularity since the division’s inception. There is even a dedicated Victory Motorcycle webpage, which features information on one of the newest 2010 cruising model, the Cross Country.
- Husqvarna TE 630: Did you even known that Husqvarna made motorcycles? The majority of their models are intended for racing, however, 2010 has seen the introduction of the TE 630, which is a racing bike that has been modified so that it meets legal specifications for street use.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …