Lets take a look at the 10 best all inclusive resorts in America ranging from ski lodges to tropical beach retreats.
- The Alta Peruvian Lodge, Utah. This is a classic ski lodge, with knotty pine, stone fireplaces and log walls. They offer packages that include accommodations and all meals for a reasonable price. They also have a fine dining restaurant offering gourmet entrees to keep guests warm on those snowed in winter evenings. Alta Peruvian Lodge, 10000 East Little Cotton Road, Alta Utah 84092.
- Linekin Bay Resort, Maine. Perched along a pristine slice of Maine's rugged coastline in Boothbay Harbor, this resort has five lodges and thirty five cabins, all with spectacular water front views and nautical theme furnishings. This price includes the many activities they have to offer in addition to your room and meals. Linekin Bay Resort, 92 Wall Point Road, Boothbay Harbor, Maine 04538.
- Sandpiper Bay, Club Med, Florida. This property is a part of the vast network of properties under the trademark Club Med umbrella. They offer a tennis, a spa, fitness club, golf coarse and much more, and is ideally located on the beaches of Port Saint Lucie. They are family friendly offering several camps and activities especially for children. Sandpiper Bay, 3500 South East Morningside Boulevard, Port Saint Lucie, Florida 34952.
- Smoke Tree Ranch, Palm Springs, California. There are forty-nine cottages at Smoke Tree, each with its own car port and wood burning fireplace. The main ranch house has a dinning hall with beamed ceiling and classic ranch house decor. There is a tennis court, spas and stables to keep you busy as well as a golf coarse. Smoke Tree Ranch, 1850 Smoke Tree Lane, Plam Springs, California, 92264.
- Dixi Dude Ranch, Pandera, Texas. The Dixi Dude Ranch offers guests a real ranch experience with roping, riding, sing-alongs around a roaring camp fire and ranch house meals. There are 20 units, all with knotty pine walls and comfortable ranch style beds. Dixi Dude Ranch, 833 Dixi Dude Ranch Road, Pandera Texas.
- Sunriver Resort, Sunriver, Oregon. This property is situated amongst the stunning scenery of the Pacific North West, in central Oregon. Sunriver offers a full service spa, five restaurants, a golf course, four swimming pools and accommodations ranging from simple cozy rooms to multi room suits. This property offers skiing in the winter and hiking and boating in the summer. Sunriver Resort, 17600 Winter Drive,Sunriver Oregon 97707.
- Pinehurst Resort, North Carolina. The Pinehurst is a collection of three hotels located amongst the picturesque pines of North Carolina. Two of the hotels, The Holly and The Carolina, offer luxurious accommodations while the third, The Manor, is more rustic. This is an outstanding resort that includes golfing, tennis, a spa, boating and eight different restaurants to choose from. Pinehurst Resort, 80 Carolina Vista Drive, Pinehurst, North Carolina, 28374.
- Casa Palmero, Pebble Beach, California. Located along the Seventeen Mile Drive of the gorgeous Monterey Peninsula, this Spanish style resort has twenty four private cottages, each with their own garden, fireplaces and soaking tubs. The views from these rooms are unparalleled. Cas Palmero, 1518 Cypress Drive, Pebble Beach, California 93953.
- Kona Village Resort, Kona, The Big Island, Hawaii. The Big Island of Hawaii is growing in popularity as an alternative to the more crowded, more popular islands of Maui and Kaui. Kona Village Resort, located along the Kohala coast, offers a unique experience of thatched roof bungalows placed amongst three areas, sand, lava or lagoon. The resort includes a restaurant, spa and fitness center. Kona Village Resort, Kohala Coast, Kailua Kona, Hawaii 96745.
- Enchantment Resort, Sedona, Arizona. The spectacular red rock formations of Boynton Canyon and the surrounding purple sunsets of the Arizona desert serve as the backdrop for this magical resort. Activities center around a South Western theme which include a medicine walk, guided hike to native American ruins and a drum circle. The resort has three restaurants, a tennis court, pitch and putt golf course and a camp for kids. Enchantment Resort, 525 Boynton Canyon Road, Sedona, Arizona.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.