The 10 best all-inclusive resorts across the globe are improving each day. Due to the economic climate, a common trend in the tourism industry is an improvement on service and amenities at all-inclusive resorts. World class chefs, an expansion of activities and luxurious accommodations are just the beginning.
- Azul Beach Resort Located in Puerto Morelos, Mexico, the Azul Beach Resort is one of the best all-inclusive resorts for first-time guests. The hotel only features 97 rooms with plenty of adult and family-oriented activities.
- Club Med Ixtapa Pacific Also located in Mexico, this resort is a family-friendly experience. With beach yoga, sailing, snorkeling and sea-kayaking, it’s no wonder this is one of the best all-inclusive resorts in the world.
- Barceló Playa Langosta This resort calls Tamarindo, Costa Rica its home. This is an excellent getaway for active couples, surfers, outdoor enthusiasts and families with older children. Barceló Playa Langosta is one of the best all-inclusive resorts to remain in touch with nature.
- Dreams Los Cobos A honeymooners and couples' experience, Dreams Los Cobos exudes blissful romance. The getaway offers large suites with private terraces, five restaurants, three large pools and plenty of couple-related activities, making this one of the best all-inclusive resorts for honeymooners and couples.
- Divi Aruba and Tamarijn Aruba A beach lover’s dream, Divi Aruba and Tamarijn Aruba are two of the best all-inclusive resorts for beach lovers. Turquoise water and incredible marine life are just the beginning. The two resorts also share amenities including, a pool, 30-foot climbing wall, tennis courts, bikes and a neighboring casino.
- CocoBay Resort Located in Antigua, guests are in for a treat with furnished cottages painted in soft pastels with hand-carved beds decorated in local art. Due to the tranquility and informal atmosphere with no televisions or phones, CocoBay is one of the best all-inclusive resorts for a quiet getaway.
- Mango Bay Tucked away in Holetown, Barbados is this small, quaint and friendly resort on the west coast of the island. Just a stone’s throw away from boutique shopping and an active stretch of bars is the Mango Bay resort.
- FDR Pebbles It’s no surprise a resort from Jamaica made the list. This un-fancy resort features a vacation nanny that cleans your room and entertains the children throughout the day. In the meantime, there are many activities to experience including snorkeling, basketball, tennis, windsurfing and river-tubing.
- Casa Velas Those looking for a quiet, romantic vacation will not be disappointed at Casa Velas. Located in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, this resort features an impressive landscape of tropical gardens, koi ponds and inviting patios while offer plenty of outdoor activities.
- Melia Caribe Tropical The grounds of this resort are so sprawling, there is a mini-train that moves guests around the campus. Located in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, the Melia Caribe features a bone-white sand beach, spectacular blue water, a dedicated butler and a beach concierge for the experience of a lifetime.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …