Are the 10 best American businessmen quotes a blueprint for building and maintaining a successful business? Are the businessmen quotes cited in this article a measure of the ethics practiced by the successful businessman or businesswoman today? From your own unique point of view the answer will emerge.
- J. Paul Getty said, “No one can possibly achieve any real and lasting success or “get rich” in business by being a conformist.” This is good advice to anyone thinking about starting a business; to think outside outside the box.
- Ross Perot said, “Most people give up just when they’re about to achieve success. They quit on the one yard line. They give up at the last minute of the game one foot from a winning touchdown.” If you believe in a venture or product then quitting is not an option.
- Michael Eisner said, “If it’s not growing, it’s going to die.” A successful business cannot stand on past laurels, but it must evolve as consumer tastes change.
- Steve Jobs said, “Pretty much, Apple and Dell are the only ones in this industry making money. They make it by being Wal-Mart. We make it by innovation.” This Jobs quote has a swagger that shows absolute confidence in the empire he has built from its foundation to the boardroom.
- Bill Gates said, “640K ought to be enough for anybody.” Bill Gates, one of the world’s richest men affirms what many learn too late, that money is an asset and a tool to be used to better their own and the life and others, thereby making the world a better place to live in.
- J. Paul Getty said, “If you owe the bank $100 that’s your problem. If you owe the bank $100 million that’s the bank’s problem.” This businessmen quote shows the attitude of some businessmen that led to the Wall Street bailouts.
- Donald Trump said, “Sometimes your best investments are the ones you don’t make.” This businessmen quote indicates that shrewdness and wisdom are necessary qualities of a good businessman.
- Lee Iacocca said, “Al Gore’s extreme ideas about cars could cost a lot of Michigan families their jobs.” Lee Iacocca was not a soothsayer, but an auto business executive who knew how to build a good car, and keep people working.
- Lee Iacocca said, “In the end, all business operations can be reduced to three words: people, product and profits. Unless you’ve got a good team, you can’t do much with the other two.” A company is only as good as the people it employs.
- J. Paul Getty said, “I hate to be a failure. I hate and regret the failure of my marriages. I would gladly give all my millions for just one lasting marital success. J. Paul Getty learned too late the cost of putting business ahead of family.
Some of the American businessmen quotes in this article show the insight they had in reading the times and needs of the consumer as they built their empires. While other quotes in the article are encouragements to a blossoming entrepreneur. But, J. Paul Getty's quote about his failed marriages is the most telling, as it depicts the negative results of relegating the family to a place below the business. What businessmen quote will you be known by?
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …