What are the 10 best American luxury cars? If you can afford between $45,000.00-$70,000.00 and would like to own a new American luxury car check out some of the standard features on the 2011's. The big three have redesigned and upgraded automobiles to include amazing technology like parallel parking assist.
- Cadillac CTS V Coupe. Cadillac has always been thee American luxury car. The CTS coupe is no exception with its Bose 5.1 surround sound, heated and ventilated front seats, keyless access, remote start and many other luxury features that come standard.
- Buick Lucerne. Audio and visual alerts for lane departure, rear parking and side blind zone are part of the standard package. Heated and cooled seats are also part of the package.
- Lincoln Town Car, Signature L Model. Standard equipment in this well known American luxury car includes a V8, memory seating features for drivers, climate control, heated and cooled seats. Safety features include the PATS and perimeter alarm.
- Lincoln MKS. Standard features include: Rear window power shades are standard, rear heated seats. Luxury options include:SYNC, voice activated navigation, front heated sears, and MyKey.
- Chevrolet Corvette (Grand Sport) Coupe and Convertible. Onstar (6 months), dual zone climate control, dual air zone, keyless access with pushbutton start and a navigation system are standard features. Optional features include a selective ride control.
- Buick Regal. Always known as an upper class American luxury car Regal has standard equipment that includes Onstar, heated front seats, dual zone climate control, XM satellite radio. Optional features include: rear parking assist.
- Chevrolet Impala LTZ. Check out the flip and fold rear seat. Heated front bucket seats, home remote, Bose sound system, outside heated mirrors, electronic stability control system, a V6 and a year of XM radio are standard features on the 2011 Impala.
- Ford Taurus Limited. Talk about redesigned -this once mid-sized car is now an American luxury car. Mykey, SYNC, BLIS, navigational system with Sirius travel link, rearview camera, keyless entry and push button start are some of the many standard features on the newly designed Taurus.
- Ford Mustang Shelby GT Convertible. A V8 engine, Mykey, Sirius satellite radio, SYNC and a 6 speed manual transmission are part of the standard package. Optional features include dual zone temperature control as well as sound system upgrade.
- Cadillac CTS-V Sedan. Standard features include a V8 engine, heated front seats, Onstar, a navigational system. Optional features include remote vehicle start, panoramic roof, and satellite radio.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
21 Fantastic Facts About Ronda Rousey
This trivia’s like her fights: quick and jarring.
21 Hairstyles Women Love
Female experts reveal the ’dos that drive them wild.