The ten best Angelina Jolie quotes reveal a lot about the superstar. Angelina Jolie is a beautiful woman who walks her own path to an original soundtrack. She is probably one of the few people in the limelight who really doesn't care what people think. A major part of her allure is the ability to shed the societally impressed ideologies about how a woman should carry herself. Angelina Jolie's freedom is why women want to be her and why guys would break their necks to be with her. These ten quotes by Angelina Jolie show her for the beautiful human being she is, despite her flaws.
- "There's something about death that is comforting. The thought that you could die tomorrow frees you to appreciate life now." This Angelina Jolie quote explains, quite clearly, why she lives the way she does. You're not promised tomorrow so live for today. Not only that, help others while you have the opportunity to do so.
- "I don't believe in guilt, I believe in living on impulse as long as you never intentionally hurt another person, and don't judge people in your life. I think you should live completely free." This quote by Angelina Jolie is pretty self explanatory. This is her. This is how she lives her life. Imagine how liberating it would be if you could do the same?
- "If you don't get out of the box you've been raised in, you won't understand how much bigger the world is." This particular quote is for anyone that has been brave enough to step out of an expected existence. If you want to expand your world view, to experience more in life, it's up to you to do it. Get going.
- "If I make a fool of myself, who cares? I'm not frightened by anyone's perception of me." Enough said. Simple as that. Everyone should be so confident.
- "I need more sex, OK? Before I die I wanna taste everyone in the world." OK, OK this Angelina Jolie quote wasn't chosen for any benevolent reasoning. None at all. But, everyone reading this quote wishes she'd follow through with this statement.
- "I never felt settled or calm. You can't really commit to life when you feel that." What needs to be said about this particular Angelina Jolie quote? She's saying never be complacent. Constantly look for new experiences. Once you stop experiencing life, you die.
- "People say that you're going the wrong way when it's simply a way of your own." Don't allow others to pattern your life choices after something they would do. At the end of the day, you have to live life for yourself. You have to do what makes you happy.
- "I've realized that being happy is a choice. You never want to rub anybody the wrong way or not be fun to be around, but you have to be happy. When I get logical and I don't trust my instincts – That's when I get in trouble." Another self explanatory quote. If you're not truly happy, you don't really have much. Don't let people, or situations interfere with your happiness.
- "If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being different… I'd rather be completely f$%cking mental." Once again she's expressing the importance of being happy with herself. Who cares about being like everyone else? People are all different and if they learn to embrace their own differences and the differences in others, we could all be like Angelina Jolie and be happy in life.
"I don't understand why we think it is ok to keep someone within one border when they're unable to feed their family, when they could be getting help somewhere else." This quote epitomizes the compassion she shows for all disinfranchised people in third world areas. Unlike most superstars, she lets her actions mirror her words. She goes out and helps where she can. She actually cares about others and has no problem using what she has to improve the lives of the less fortunate she meets. Just ask Maddox.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …